Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help! Die Cast V Wagon

Need help topic

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Anybody seen a die cast model of a V Wagon?
If so, where?

I'll settle for a V Sedan in 1:18 or 1:24 - the 1:43 is too small.

Only thing I've been able to find of good quality is the replica sedans of the Cadillac Racing team. I picked one up last year. Haven't seen any V Coupes or V Wagons at all.

I'll settle for a V Sedan in 1:18 or 1:24 - the 1:43 is too small.

I have a V1 sedan in both stock and Cadillac Racing. Can't seem to find anything for the V2 except the small 1:43 scale stuff. Guess there ain't enough demand for the die cast companies to make them.

Diecast XLR'S

Hey Cub,
I see a lot of people looking for diecast models of the XLR and XLR-V. I have the silver/ebony 04 original diecast, no box, that came with my 04, never could find a XLR-V to go with my 06 V. I'm confused as to sizes since there is no size markings on the one I have that was made by Hot Wheels. It's 10" L, 5.5" W, 2.5" to top of windshield with opening doors & hood, rolling and turning wheels by steering wheel. Any idea as to the scale of this model? I'm thinking 1/18.
Still haven't heard from Volant as to getting the 06 intake registered here in California, so I guess I have to switch them out every two years.:wave:
XLR Miniture.jpg 0-6- Logo.gif Bobo

Only thing I've been able to find of good quality is the replica sedans of the Cadillac Racing team. I picked one up last year. Haven't seen any V Coupes or V Wagons at all.

Revisit this

Thought I'd bring this back to the top again and see if anyone has found a large diecast model of the V2 - in Wagon or Sedan, perfer Wagon of course. I'm still looking for a 1:24 and/or 1:18 scale models of these cars.

Thought I'd bring this back to the top again and see if anyone has found a large diecast model of the V2 - in Wagon or Sedan, perfer Wagon of course. I'm still looking for a 1:24 and/or 1:18 scale models of these cars.

OOOOO I want one too.. Sedan in Black Raven

Found some!

I finally located Luxury Collectibles and they have CTS models in Coupe, Sedan and Wagon - standard and V series. They are 1:43 scale and not cheap. I'm supposed to get my VWagons today.

Check out:

Cadillac | Luxury Collectibles

Very cool!! I think I'll be getting the 4 door one...just wish it was a black one instead if white diamond. I have a die cast model of my 88 35th Anniv Vette and a 71 Vette from Franklin
Mint. May as well complete the collection! Thanks for the info!!

Well, I got my "Little" red Wagons yesterday as promised and they look pretty good for their size. They come in a clear plastic display case but you can take them out of that if you want. With the sun roof, you can see the detail of the interior also which is surprisingly good also.

Ordered mine just last night...sedan in white diamond. So what if my cars Black Raven...my wife's Escalade is white diamond!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back