Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Mine has arrived! I picked up the car two days ago from the dealership. I asked them not to detail it at all, as I wanted to do it myself and I'm glad I did. Gave it a quick bath on Friday, then Saturday morning I clayed it, cleaned up the rims, and used some meguiar's 3 in 1 to polish it up. It's been a long few months, but I'm extremely pleased with the car.

I was unable to find a manual version to test drive, so I'd only driven the automatic when I placed my order. I'll be honest, I'm not used to how the manual feels in this coming from cars with a lot less horsepower and a much deeper clutch engagement point. I have no doubt I'll come to it, but I feel like I'm learning to drive again.

Overall, despite knowing exactly what I was getting, I am still pleasantly surprised with the car. I feel like that's worth repeating - I'd watched a dozen reviews, I'd driven the automatic, and I'm the one who checked every box on the order. But as soon as I drove THIS car, I realized I was still impressed and surprised with how good it is. The cabin feels light and airy, the touch points are of excellent quality, and the exhaust note... oh my, the exhaust note.

The salesman started cracking up when my response to "what do you plan to do with the car?" was "pick up the kids from school", but I'm gonna drive this thing. It deserves to be driven.

Below are a few pics of mine (I especially like that side profile shot), and I'll go ahead and include the timeline on mine in case its beneficial to everyone else who is impatiently awaiting.

ordered 01/04/22
allocated 1/13/22
TPW scheduled 02/07/22
actually built 3/08/22
bayed 3/09/22
paired 3/22/22
jack cooper to railyard 4/27/22, EDD provided of 5/27/22
delivered to Tulsa 5/05/22
Took possession 5/06/22
DELETED!

I mean...congrats!!! 😍

Mine was literally delivered to me after riding in an enclosed trailer for 800 miles. I initially intended to fly and drive home, but this worked out much better time wise. Dustin & Sewell are the Dream Team, I wired the full amount to these guys and never gave it a second thought. I always tell my kids that one of life's little rewards is when you encounter someone who is truly a professional at his or her craft. I don't care if it is a chef or a garbage man, it is something to be appreciated. Dustin is that guy for selling cars.

This will more than tide me over for now. Order on the 5 remains, but after a brief 40 miles today, this is a helluva machine.

Attachments

• 4 - Copy.jpg
    4 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 262
  • 1 - Copy (2).jpg
    1 - Copy (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 252
Mine was literally delivered to me after riding in an enclosed trailer for 800 miles. I initially intended to fly and drive home, but this worked out much better time wise. Dustin & Sewell are the Dream Team, I wired the full amount to these guys and never gave it a second thought. I always tell my kids that one of life's little rewards is when you encounter someone who is truly a professional at his or her craft. I don't care if it is a chef or a garbage man, it is something to be appreciated. Dustin is that guy for selling cars.

This will more than tide me over for now. Order on the 5 remains, but after a brief 40 miles today, this is a helluva machine.
That is the meanest f***ing 4BW photo I have ever seen. 😲

Please take more pics. That’s the color I wanted but couldn’t get an allocation with CF so settled for rift w all the CF. Looks so good.

Please take more pics. That’s the color I wanted but couldn’t get an allocation with CF so settled for rift w all the CF. Looks so good.
wait what? I dont recall ever seeing a constraint like what you describe..... Not saying your wrong but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that..

It was my pleasure buddy! I look forward to helping again with the next one!

I wish I could photoshop this to shadow metallic in real life 😂

Attachments

• 2582D8A6-F92B-4984-817E-6DC446C3EDE1.jpeg
    2582D8A6-F92B-4984-817E-6DC446C3EDE1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 114
  • EFDA2905-B058-42BF-B9DB-5DAAF6A821D2.jpeg
    EFDA2905-B058-42BF-B9DB-5DAAF6A821D2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 120
  • 4071843F-B568-4284-A251-30CB5AA8D96F.jpeg
    4071843F-B568-4284-A251-30CB5AA8D96F.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 121
Forgive the shipping tape. I felt it may save me on the 270-mile trip home (which it did once or twice) ... admittedly I was sadder to say goodbye to my M2 Competition than I was to say hello to the 4BW, a situation that is slowly remedying itself

Attachments

• IMG_6930.jpeg
    IMG_6930.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_6936.jpeg
    IMG_6936.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6937.jpeg
    IMG_6937.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6940.jpeg
    IMG_6940.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6941.jpeg
    IMG_6941.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 160
Forgive the shipping tape. I felt it may save me on the 270-mile trip home (which it did once or twice) ... admittedly I was sadder to say goodbye to my M2 Competition than I was to say hello to the 4BW, a situation that is slowly remedying itself
Nice! I picked up my car right in that same spot. :)

Man I wish I could get that badge on my 5BW. Looks amazing

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners