Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Took a few days for me to actually be able to pick it up but here's mine.

IMG_20220321_190215_599.jpg

IMG_20220321_190221_908.jpg

A few weeks late but here it is. Thought about ordering the Electric Blue or the Blaze Orange Metallic but went with more of a stealth type of thing with the bronze wheels/calipers. Classic, I think. I like the little details like the paddle covers on the steering wheel for the 6MT. Now, just need the weather to cooperate! #46-0224.
BW2.jpg
BW1.jpg
BW4.jpg
BW5.jpg

These pictures showing the subtle changes of Rift are confidence instilling - I love it - been all over the place with this color having not seen in person. thank you!
I love Rift Metallic.. Also chose it sight unseen and was concerned it would look creamy tan and grandpa.. However, rest assured you will not be disappointed.

There are more and better pics in the Rift thread.. The ones here were taken at the dealer and the car was caked in 3 months of Lansing winter grime.

Car is at the detailer until Friday for correction and ceramic. I will post more pics when its done.

I love Rift Metallic.. Also chose it sight unseen and was concerned it would look creamy tan and grandpa.. However, rest assured you will not be disappointed.

There are more and better pics in the Rift thread.. The ones here were taken at the dealer and the car was caked in 3 months of Lansing winter grime.

Car is at the detailer until Friday for correction and ceramic. I will post more pics when its done.
These pictures showing the subtle changes of Rift are confidence instilling - I love it - been all over the place with this color having not seen in person. thank you!
You guys are braver than I am. I located a regular V in Rift and then drove 75 miles in order to see it before I placed my order. #riftgang

Last edited:
<---ordered Rift sight unseen. My hope was that it was similar to the Porsche color, don't know the actual name. It doesn't quite have the chalkish color but it is close. At one point early on with my order I changed to DEF and my dealer changed my mind with the thought I'd never get it. I'm happier now with the Rift as the DEF just doesn't cut it for me. Not to mention the care a matte finish requires.

I’m starting to realize the only problem with a white car is if you get it wrapped in xpel the dirt and shit gets stuck and sometimes gets under the edges of the film. It’s an OCD nightmare. But the rift color itself looks amazing.

I’m starting to realize the only problem with a white car is if you get it wrapped in xpel the dirt and shit gets stuck and sometimes gets under the edges of the film. It’s an OCD nightmare. But the rift color itself looks amazing.
Sorry to hear... but glad I'm doing a full wrap so shouldn't be an issue

You guys are braver than I am. I located a regular V in Rift and then drove 75 miles in order to see it before I placed my order. #riftgang
LOL, I drove 50 miles to look at a 2021 V in Rift. It was on a Sunday when they were closed and it was in the showroom. Still, it was good enough for me to decide that was what I wanted.

I asked not to run it through the wash. Though he was pretty persistent in wanting to get it cleaned up. After picking up the kids from school, I stopped by the detailer in hopes of getting it in tomorrow for correction and ceramic.

will post pics if that happens. Also, my car arrived with the black plastic from lip even though i neglected to check the box.
Good to know, was freaking out about this for a while lol.

For the larger sibling of DS0226's car spec, pictures post-PPF'ing. Exterior looks pretty good, but the paint booth at Cadillac has some serious misses with nibs in various nooks and crannies. Picture of driver's side passenger door well as the worst example (minor specs are spring pollen).
Rear three quarters.jpg

Front.jpg
Wheels.jpg
Blemish.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace