Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

Any other deliveries? :Steer
A3A66178-D85A-43E1-97A7-DFDBAABDDF12.jpeg

Attachments

• F0F50430-8364-463D-A9CC-1CCFD4A3114E.jpeg
    F0F50430-8364-463D-A9CC-1CCFD4A3114E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 221
  • 50AD1829-4E12-4EF6-BC2E-B33F17077F9D.jpeg
    50AD1829-4E12-4EF6-BC2E-B33F17077F9D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
From this I see the first thing you did was take it through the drive through car wash! :chuckle Oh, wait, the windshield is dirty. I guess this is just before the car wash. Congratulations!
I asked not to run it through the wash. Though he was pretty persistent in wanting to get it cleaned up. After picking up the kids from school, I stopped by the detailer in hopes of getting it in tomorrow for correction and ceramic.

will post pics if that happens. Also, my car arrived with the black plastic from lip even though i neglected to check the box.

I asked not to run it through the wash. Though he was pretty persistent in wanting to get it cleaned up. After picking up the kids from school, I stopped by the detailer in hopes of getting it in tomorrow for correction and ceramic.

will post pics if that happens. Also, my car arrived with the black plastic from lip even though i neglected to check the box.
My sales guy said I'm not going to be happy if he sends me a pic when it comes, and it's unwashed. I said I'll be the happiest dude because I don't want you guys to touch it, and a picture of it dirty just lets me know you guys are respecting my requests.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back