Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery Thread - Post Pictures Here!

C0BF55AB-B1B6-44F6-A0D9-5972D531144E.jpeg
006DFEB9-BB45-4082-8029-420C55AC0882.jpeg
17513037-2303-41D7-BAF2-1DA76A5AFF54.jpeg
23348CC2-4A6A-4923-B64D-FBBB72E0164B.jpeg
2ADFC206-70A7-4EBB-BF42-336ADFB21B43.jpeg

I will be taking more professional photos soon. These are just the we finally got the thing photos
@Rob
Crafted by: Oeystien G. Hekneby
Motor: Steve Stinson

Car Just got back from one week at PPF installer. All was done with freehand cut ... they do not have a precut for our cars at this time. I am glad, as he was able to do some other custom stuff the precut does not.
InkedXpel Ultimate Full Car plus ceramic_LI small.jpg
Xpel 2 small.jpg
Xpel 3 small.jpg
Xpel 4 small.jpg
I got a Full Car Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF, Ceramic overlay and FormulaOne Stratos Window Tint. Now can drive without as much worry.

Car Just got back from one week at PPF installer. All was done with freehand cut ... they do not have a precut for our cars at this time. I am glad, as he was able to do some other custom stuff the precut does not. View attachment 4432View attachment 4433View attachment 4434View attachment 4435I got a Full Car Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF, Ceramic overlay and FormulaOne Stratos Window Tint. Now can drive without as much worry.
Looks really good, where did you have it done.

Car Just got back from one week at PPF installer. All was done with freehand cut ... they do not have a precut for our cars at this time. I am glad, as he was able to do some other custom stuff the precut does not. View attachment 4432View attachment 4433View attachment 4434View attachment 4435I got a Full Car Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF, Ceramic overlay and FormulaOne Stratos Window Tint. Now can drive without as much worry.
Man that looks awesome. Would you mind sharing what you paid for all that? Seems many people (myself included) are having pretty much the same thing done

Looks really good, where did you have it done.
I had it done at TintKing on Military in West Palm Beach. They do a lot of Palm Beach area cars Bentley et al. They are awesome to work with.
Man that looks awesome. Would you mind sharing what you paid for all that? Seems many people (myself included) are having pretty much the same thing done
  1. XPEL PPF Ultimate Plus to all the painted surfaces of your vehicle would be $5500 and comes with a 10 year warranty and is a 3 day process. This included headlights et al, just not grills in front.
  2. Apply Ceramic Coating and it would be an additional $899. Xpel Fusion Plus - has 4 year warranty
  3. FormulaOne Stratos $549 - has lifetime warranty, drops internal heat by 63%, blocks 95% IR and >99% UV.
  4. plus taxes = ~$7500

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners