Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I also noticed that Blasius is now advertising their BWs at MSRP, although that may be click bait. They have a red/tan manual with PDR and no sunroof inbound if anyone is looking for a serious track weapon.
I bought a 4BW 6M at Blasius for $4k under sticker last week. Rift Metallic ain't the most exciting color, but the price was right!

Got my DRL recall and sensor retrofit done today at Cadillac of South San Francisco.

They have 4 4BW: two track editions (Watkins Glen and Sebring), M6 rift, and an A10 raven all MSRP. I was told no paint protection or add ons.

There is also a M6 5BW Summit for MSRP + PPF.

I Spoke with Lawrence, 213-407-8270

Got my DRL recall and sensor retrofit done today at Cadillac of South San Francisco.

They have 4 4BW: two track editions (Watkins Glen and Sebring), M6 rift, and an A10 raven all MSRP. I was told no paint protection or add ons.

There is also a M6 5BW Summit for MSRP + PPF.

I Spoke with Lawrence, 213-407-8270
I’ve tried calling them 3 times now and sent 2 emails trying to buy a second BW from them. Apparently the new sales team is not as responsive as the one that was there last year…

Faulkner Cadillac of Bethlehem has a black, on black with mid grade seats manual 5 for sticker. The salesman I bought from, Matt Kunsman text me since he knows I have a friend looking but he wants CF1/2. They were easy to buy from out of state and followed my directions to not detail the car or remove shipping wrap

70839037347__08EF6A24-3624-411E-9332-9BEDFF9DCF0D.jpeg
IMG_5471.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg

Foremost,

Congratulations to all that already have this vehicle. In the sedan performance category, this is a one of a kind manual heart throbbing beast.

I myself have my heart set on this machine since I have one supercharged beast (21 GT500), but need something with 4 doors for daily driving. I live in Greencastle, PA and am having trouble finding an allocation on the East Coast.
Any leads and guidance would be deeply appreciated !

My instagram is @singhmuscle and I hope to add this to my garage very soon !

Foremost,

Congratulations to all that already have this vehicle. In the sedan performance category, this is a one of a kind manual heart throbbing beast.

I myself have my heart set on this machine since I have one supercharged beast (21 GT500), but need something with 4 doors for daily driving. I live in Greencastle, PA and am having trouble finding an allocation on the East Coast.

I highly recommend Sewell of Dallas. After a year and a half of fooling around with others Sewell is having one dropped off at my house tomorrow morning here in Southern California. David Wiese made it happen for me, highly recommend him.

I highly recommend Sewell of Dallas. After a year and a half of fooling around with others Sewell is having one dropped off at my house tomorrow morning here in Southern California. David Wiese made it happen for me, highly recommend him.
Thank ! Did you build it or buy one that they had close to spec. Im looking for an MSRP dealer that I can build and buy a 2024 frm.. Im having terrible luck so far finding an allocation. Ive even expanded my search knowing that I can go pick it up or hve it shipped to me but no go. Appreciate any leads gentlemen.

Thank ! Did you build it or buy one that they had close to spec. Im looking for an MSRP dealer that I can build and buy a 2024 frm.. Im having terrible luck so far finding an allocation. Ive even expanded my search knowing that I can go pick it up or hve it shipped to me but no go. Appreciate any leads gentlemen.
You could also talk to Dustin Callaway at Sewell Cadillac as he is the Blackwing King! @1StunnaV

Are you placing your name and contact info on dealer lists to wait for an allocation? As many members have said before, you likely would need to get your name on a bunch of dealer lists and hope you get an allocation. From my discussion with several dealerships, a lot of times they skip past 3-4 people on their allocation list as those people have already found cars elsewhere or changed their mind and no longer want to order a car. So if their list contains 5-10 people, there is still a chance to get an allocation this year.

As mentioned above and from my experience calling a lot of dealers in PA, all the Faulkner dealerships in the area are selling at MSRP. I would at least get on their lists if you are not already.

You could also try calling Hill Cadillac in Newtown Square. I stopped by there this past weekend and they just had an allocation that they ordered a stock car from because nobody was on their list (according to the salesman). They were looking for $5K over MSRP on CT5V BW. You might be able to negotiate with them on that price and be first on their list for the next allocation.

Good luck!

I spec'd mine how I wanted it. Had to change from Rift Metallic to Blaze Orange because they stopped doing Rift Metallic though.

I had orders in with Beverly Hills, Faulkner and Sewell Dallas, all MSRP dealers, Sewell came through first. Of course I had to drop CF, that moved me up the list past those insisting on CF.

Foremost,

Ask for Howie, tell him Brian sent you, MSRP.

Is Sewell selling out of state now? Last I checked (~6 months ago) they wouldn’t take an order from me in Southern California…

Is Sewell selling out of state now? Last I checked (~6 months ago) they wouldn’t take an order from me in Southern California…
The dealership I work for (not in sales) is part of Sewell (Ken Batchelor Cadillac) and we haven't been selling out of state, but there have been exceptions for repeat customers and of course if present in the dealership. We have so many CT4 BW's at the moment that need to go, and 3 CT5 BW's. We even had 2 Escalade V's that might be available. With so many CT4 Blackwings on the lot, the managers may be more willing to work an out-of-state deal, but now is a real good time to buy if you're in the area and want one.

I'm in Socal and ordered mine from them (Dallas) but that was August of last year, seems like they do it at various times. I just got it a week ago and the actual buying process was almost a two week endeavor, at least for our picky a$$ state. So I understand why they turn out of state buyer season on and off.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back