Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

North/South Carolina. Not sure this part of the country received many allocations to begin with, so likely the GMs and sales managers don't bother compared with $100k+ mom-boats.

TallSteve, reached out via forum messenger. Pain to do out of state but might be might only option.
I would call Dustin because he is super busy and does not get on this forum as much as he use to..... Sewell, if I'm not mistaken currently has a few CT4V Blackwings in stock.....

I have a support role at Ken Batchelor Cadillac (part of Sewell) in San Antonio and we have 5-6 CT5 Blackwings available. Some with carbon fiber 1&2, some auto, some manual, a couple Maverick Noir Frost as well. We are willing to sell out of state to move them if anyone is interested. We also have some CT4 Blackwings hanging out that need to go. I don't sell them, so just call our new car dept and they'll hook you up if interested.

I have a support role at Ken Batchelor Cadillac (part of Sewell) in San Antonio and we have 5-6 CT5 Blackwings available. Some with carbon fiber 1&2, some auto, some manual, a couple Maverick Noir Frost as well. We are willing to sell out of state to move them if anyone is interested. We also have some CT4 Blackwings hanging out that need to go. I don't sell them, so just call our new car dept and they'll hook you up if interested.
Gentleman drove in from Tennessee to claim a manual transmission in Black Raven. Still a few left though I think.

From this forum, I found Andy Reyes at Brogan Cadillac in Totowa, NJ and Ryan Hills at Gold Coast in Oakhurst, NJ. I visited Brogan and Andy let me take a manual out for a quick spin. I managed to stall it, ahem, twice. But after that, what a freaking car! I want one so bad, but I want to custom order my spec.

After that, I asked him to put me on the list and I wanted to order, and he said he'd have to talk to his manager the next day, and... Nothing. No more communication. I texted and emailed him, and no response.

With Ryan at Gold Coast, it was over the phone and email, and.... Nothing. No response to my requests for any follow up on getting an order.

If you go to a Honda dealership, they'll call you non stop after that. Now, I'm begging sales people to take my money and they won't respond.

🤷

Anyone want to sell me a custom order car???

Actually I flew in and drove back. Ask for Jacob and tell him TN sent you. They were a great dealer to deal with and I love that F'n car!
Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm the guy who shared all the performance details with you. Don't forget to try out Line Lock on a Friday at your local Dairy Queen! You'll be the coolest guy there, I swear.

From this forum, I found Andy Reyes at Brogan Cadillac in Totowa, NJ and Ryan Hills at Gold Coast in Oakhurst, NJ. I visited Brogan and Andy let me take a manual out for a quick spin. I managed to stall it, ahem, twice. But after that, what a freaking car! I want one so bad, but I want to custom order my spec.

After that, I asked him to put me on the list and I wanted to order, and he said he'd have to talk to his manager the next day, and... Nothing. No more communication. I texted and emailed him, and no response.

With Ryan at Gold Coast, it was over the phone and email, and.... Nothing. No response to my requests for any follow up on getting an order.

If you go to a Honda dealership, they'll call you non stop after that. Now, I'm begging sales people to take my money and they won't respond.

🤷

If you want one that bad I would say forget about waiting and start calling dealers every day till you find one off the lot that suits you.

Have you dealt with any of them before, the sales or the service department? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If the General Manager acts this way when you want to gift them $100k of your money that's not a good sign. If you do find one to buy, there is a good chance you'll have to bring it in for service and hopefully that will go well for you but most likely you could get the same response when something serious breaks.

My point is, best to think twice about dealing with any of these dealerships on any level.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm the guy who shared all the performance details with you. Don't forget to try out Line Lock on a Friday at your local Dairy Queen! You'll be the coolest guy there, I swear.
It's going to take me 6 months to learn everything this car can do. Thanks for going through it all. I contacted about 10 or so dealerships across the country from MI to Atlanta, FL, and TX. You guys were one of the only dealerships that knew about the car AND had the car. There are other great Caddy dealers, even near me in TN but they don't have the car to sell. The ones that do were real sketchy on the phone or wanted big markups. It was way worth it to go to you all.

We still have multiple CT5 Blackwings available AND CT4 Blackwings including 2 IMSA Road Atlanta Editions (manual and Auto), at least 1 IMSA Sebring in Maverick Noir, and some Maverick Noir CT5 Blackwings. Its end of the month and if you wanted one, we got 'em.

If you want one that bad I would say forget about waiting and start calling dealers every day till you find one off the lot that suits you.

Have you dealt with any of them before, the sales or the service department? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If the General Manager acts this way when you want to gift them $100k of your money that's not a good sign. If you do find one to buy, there is a good chance you'll have to bring it in for service and hopefully that will go well for you but most likely you could get the same response when something serious breaks.

My point is, best to think twice about dealing with any of these dealerships on any level.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Imagine the service I'd get when I actually need something from them.

🤷

You're not missing anything with Gold Coast. I got their name here too and was told $20k markup and they have one that 95% matches my order spec with the same markup. I told them I'd come down this weekend and buy it at MSRP and they declined.

Call Howie at O'Rourke Cadillac in Smithtown NY. You may be on a wait list now because his name has been dropped a few times on this forum, but he'll hook you up at MSRP. My order with him should arrive sometime in August and he's been great.

You're not missing anything with Gold Coast. I got their name here too and was told $20k markup and they have one that 95% matches my order spec with the same markup. I told them I'd come down this weekend and buy it at MSRP and they declined.

Call Howie at O'Rourke Cadillac in Smithtown NY. You may be on a wait list now because his name has been dropped a few times on this forum, but he'll hook you up at MSRP. My order with him should arrive sometime in August and he's been great.
I'm consistently befuddled with Gold Coast.

I bought it over the phone from them in June of last year, MSRP deal, drove down two days later and picked it up. No add-ons or anything. Brought my own financing.

Granted it was a 4 and not a 5, but weird the variety of experiences other people have had.

I'm consistently befuddled with Gold Coast.

I bought it over the phone from them in June of last year, MSRP deal, drove down two days later and picked it up. No add-ons or anything. Brought my own financing.

Granted it was a 4 and not a 5, but weird the variety of experiences other people have had.
Yeah, I don't get it. And the guy I did talk to wouldn't answer straight up if they were selling at MSRP. It was always "call me and we can discuss" or "let's make an appointment so we can work everything out in person". No, it's a simply question, are you at MSRP or not? And when he finally did say they were $20k over MSRP he acted like he was doing me a favor with such a good deal.

I'm sure they make more finding someone to pay the markup, but they're close enough where I would have given their service center some business if they were upfront during the sale and sold at MSRP.

I've been searching for a 5BW in Wave Metallic for a while and surprisingly most dealers I've talked to are not charging MSRP. There are still a few that are asking a ridiculous 5-15 over but I would say 75% of the dealers I've contacted across the country are willing to take sticker. The insane interest rates are starting to kill sales I think.

A "below" MSRP 5BW? It is at Dimmitt Cadillac in Clearwater FL. Auto, PDR, roof, bronze wheels. Below is in quotes as looks like they are merely not passing along the gas guzzler tax.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230801_215538_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801_215538_Instagram.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20230801_220517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801_220517_Chrome.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 65
I am looking for an electric CT4-V BW in manual. I did a nation wide search on cadillac website and there is only 1 that does not have the IMSA packages. I don't care much for those packages but getting a car with that package puts the it out of my price range at MSRP. I am thinking I should wait until dealers want to get rid of 2023s to get a heavy discount.

Anyone willing to share with me the largest discount they are getting on CT4-V BWs? I want to try to negotiate but want to know what a good deal looks like. They are by default giving 4k off, but I would ideally like a little bit more of a discount if I get a car with a bunch of options I don't really care about.

I am looking for an electric CT4-V BW in manual. I did a nation wide search on cadillac website and there is only 1 that does not have the IMSA packages. I don't care much for those packages but getting a car with that package puts the it out of my price range at MSRP. I am thinking I should wait until dealers want to get rid of 2023s to get a heavy discount.

Anyone willing to share with me the largest discount they are getting on CT4-V BWs? I want to try to negotiate but want to know what a good deal looks like. They are by default giving 4k off, but I would ideally like a little bit more of a discount if I get a car with a bunch of options I don't really care about.
The 4k off is not by default. It's only for cars that have been sitting on the lot for a certain period of time and only thru 09/05/23. The electric with the IMSA package is included.

The 4k off is not by default. It's only for cars that have been sitting on the lot for a certain period of time and only thru 09/05/23.
Thank you. This is helpful.

The electric with the IMSA package is included

Yes, either way, my question about the largest discounts on CT4-v Blackwings is something i'm still curious about. If people are wiling to share that.

Yes, either way, my question about the largest discounts on CT4-v Blackwings is something i'm still curious about. If people are wiling to share that.
I am not sure what happened to the incentives but around me they seem to have disappeared once august started.

I put down a deposit today on a very lightly optioned CT4-V BW with an agreed upon price of $5000 below MSRP with the $4K rebate included. I'm not 100% sold on the car though. I think its been sitting on the lot for a while which makes sense as it's probably not the hottest spec'd Blackwing. It's in a color I don't really like (white) and doesn't have the comp seats which I probably need. My plans for the car are to (hopefully) be competitive in SCCA time trials.

Ultimately, they gave me a pretty good price to trade in my 11' V which is why I'm considering making the jump.

Are dealers seriously asking over MSRP for these? I wouldn't even consider one at MSRP when there are 1LE's sitting across the lot for thousands less

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back