Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I think 120th is the package and COMMEMORATIVE CALENDAR YEAR is the option to pick whatever year you want on the door plate and the shifter and VIN. On this one, the last four of the VIN is 1935.

And $130K? Dang.

I think 120th is the package and COMMEMORATIVE CALENDAR YEAR is the option to pick whatever year you want on the door plate and the shifter and VIN. And $130K? Dang.
Bellevue Cadi has a customer-cancelled car in-bound at $139k sticker plus their non-negotiable $20k ADM. That bad boy will be sittin for a while 🤣😳

Thoughts on the '24 receiving the refresh? GM Authority said it won't be for the BW but I feel that would be more costly for GM to manufacture non-refreshed BWs at Lansing while they're building refreshed non-BWs. I'm guessing GMA is incorrect and the BWs will receive the update.

Attachments

• Fitz WS.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 120
Thoughts on the '24 receiving the refresh? GM Authority said it won't be for the BW but I feel that would be more costly for GM to manufacture non-refreshed BWs at Lansing while they're building refreshed non-BWs. I'm guessing GMA is incorrect and the BWs will receive the update.
My understanding of the refresh is fascia updates and interior mega screen (like the XT4 and Escalade). The BW fascia is unique to the BW, so what would be the savings in changing both the CT5 and the BW, they are already different? You might see the 42" wide dash screen, but doubt the BW is going to see much else.

Are the CF1 and CF2 constraints at zero? Or are the building a few (other than the 120th cars) at some rate more than zero?

From tracking corvetteforum.com, looks like the carbon bits there are also hard to come by for the Z06, which will mean they can't sell very many Z07 packaged cars either.

Anyone know if Sewell has started accepting out of state orders?

Are the CF1 and CF2 constraints at zero? Or are the building a few (other than the 120th cars) at some rate more than zero?

From tracking corvetteforum.com, looks like the carbon bits there are also hard to come by for the Z06, which will mean they can't sell very many Z07 packaged cars either.

Anyone know if Sewell has started accepting out of state orders?
@1StunnaV will have to answer these questions....

If anyones looking for an auto in the northeast

3k under MSRP for auto.

so-it-begins-raining.gif

One wonders if manuals will get this type of discount

One wonders if manuals will get this type of discount
My local dealer has two at $4K below MSRP that have been there a while. I was talking with my sales guy and he said he had people looking at them and when they found out it was an AT they backed off.

The BW really shattered the mold for dealer stock orders. There is plenty of data out there that the 6M has a way above average take rate.

That white one in nanuet ny, is at the dealer I got my 5bw. They were asking 15k over for it summer to fall, then recently dropped to 6k over. Thats where they were like a week ago when I was there. I told them that msrp on auto 4bws is very commonplace now. The sales manager said if it was a 6m, would have sold fast for 75k. I said maybe, but no one's paying over msrp now, glad they changed. He did say also they got a stock 5bw order in, allocated not delivered, because no one would drop cf1/2.

Some dealers are delusional and can’t let go of the pandemic free money and supply chain shortage mentality. The are living in yesterday when the economic outlook says otherwise.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back