Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I'd make sure it doesn't have any early release penalties and I'd still refi early just to spite them. They (sometimes) get penalized when that happens, but most importantly they lose any money they gained by marking up the rate
I checked the contract and it allows early pay off with no penalty. That's one thing I made sure was in the document.

I checked the contract and it allows early pay off with no penalty. That's one thing I made sure was in the document.
yeah, I'd refi immediately before the first payment if you applied at any other places. My uncle refinanced his truck twice in the first 90 days because the places he applied at kept offering a lower rate. He too had to finance with the dealer originally for them to "let" him buy it. This market sucks

Anyone looking for a 4. The dealership I used has one available. The salesman I used I posted his info a while back in this thread.

Car details and dealer info he sent me:

4AB6FCB1-DC2F-41D1-B30E-736EF66876A9.jpeg

My guy Paul (who did help me land my 23 4BW allocation) has two in-stock 22 4BW A10s at MSRP. It is Cadillac of Mahwah in North Jersey. Black Raven and Electric Blue. No idea if he sells out of state. Just tell him Horny Goat Dude sent you then BAHHHHHH real loud on the phone.

I'm just jealous of the bastards who get these since they actually exist. Also I'm mad at Paul for ordering A10s otherwise one of those would be mine and I'd be mocking everyone here.

Anyone know where my car is? Cool thanks...

Also do I get a finder's fee for this? Rob? Like maybe I should get free PPF or at least a pony ride.

I’m just curious, has anyone that is eligible for GMS/Employee pricing successfully purchased a BW with the discount? I’ve read that they are not eligible, but I’ve had multiple dealerships now tell me that they will honor it and quote me prices. I’ve got orders in, however the last thing I want is to wait a year just to make it to delivery and be told “oh sorry, this car isn’t eligible for the discount and we can’t even process the rebate through GM…”

I’m just curious, has anyone that is eligible for GMS/Employee pricing successfully purchased a BW with the discount? I’ve read that they are not eligible, but I’ve had multiple dealerships now tell me that they will honor it and quote me prices. I’ve got orders in, however the last thing I want is to wait a year just to make it to delivery and be told “oh sorry, this car isn’t eligible for the discount and we can’t even process the rebate through GM…”
I was told the Blackwings did not qualify for GMS, and trust me, I tried, lol...... Maybe that has changed and it would be cool if it did for you!

I was told the Blackwings did not qualify for GMS, and trust me, I tried, lol...... Maybe that has changed and it would be cool if it did for you!
That’s what some dealers have told me. Others have put together build sheets and it shows GMS pricing despite the GM Family First site not showing/saying it’s not eligible. Others have shown me GMS pricing and then said “we aren’t doing that here on this car.” Im just confused. Curious if anyone has done it successfully.

That’s what some dealers have told me. Others have put together build sheets and it shows GMS pricing despite the GM Family First site not showing/saying it’s not eligible. Others have shown me GMS pricing and then said “we aren’t doing that here on this car.” Im just confused. Curious if anyone has done it successfully.
@1StunnaV what you say? He is the #blackwingking #topblackwingsalesguyinnation

I have a build sheet for a 2023 that show the GMS pricing but I was told it is not available. The site still shows 2023 BWs are excluded.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 12.47.48 PM.png

I have a build sheet for a 2023 that show the GMS pricing but I was told it is not available. The site still shows 2023 BWs are excluded.

View attachment 12682
Yea that’s why I’m confused. I see that too, but after having multiple dealerships tell me they’re willing to do Employee pricing and accepting orders, I’m wondering if they’re just blowing smoke. I’m not going to order at MSRP if I can save $8k by using Employee/GMS, but if I’m not actually going to get the discount I can shop around a couple other dealerships near me willing to do MSRP

Yea that’s why I’m confused. I see that too, but after having multiple dealerships tell me they’re willing to do Employee pricing and accepting orders, I’m wondering if they’re just blowing smoke. I’m not going to order at MSRP if I can save $8k by using Employee/GMS, but if I’m not actually going to get the discount I can shop around a couple other dealerships near me willing to do MSRP
I hear you. I am not sure about employee pricing but I know that supplier pricing is not available on the Blackwings. You can get it on non-Blackwings if your dealer will accept it.

I bought a Camaro last year that was clearly eligible for Supplier pricing but none of the dealers around my area would accept it. That said, the Supplier discount is not as significant as it is on the Cadillacs. Camaro supplier vs. MSRP was only about $2k.

GMS would have been nice to get on my BW's.... First GM cars I've purchased without it...
Same here. I always like want the models that are not accepted. C8 and BWs.

I hear you. I am not sure about employee pricing but I know that supplier pricing is not available on the Blackwings. You can get it on non-Blackwings if your dealer will accept it.

I bought a Camaro last year that was clearly eligible for Supplier pricing but none of the dealers around my area would accept it. That said, the Supplier discount is not as significant as it is on the Cadillacs. Camaro supplier vs. MSRP was only about $2k.
BWs are not eligible for any discounted pricing. I work for GM and get no pricing advantage over anyone else. At least some fraction of a penny of my purchase goes back into paying my salary. LOL

BWs are not eligible for any discounted pricing. I work for GM and get no pricing advantage over anyone else. At least some fraction of a penny of my purchase goes back into paying my salary. LOL
Are the 3 dealers who have told me they’ll do GMS/Employee pricing just blowing me smoke, then?

Are the 3 dealers who have told me they’ll do GMS/Employee pricing just blowing me smoke, then?
The system will show Employee/Supplier prices in Global Connect but 100% the BW’s are NOT eligible. I could not use my employee discount on mine.
Also ineligible for any special rates through GMF or incentives. BW’s are always the little asterisk in communications or just flat out says “excludes Blackwing” lol

The system will show Employee/Supplier prices in Global Connect but 100% the BW’s are NOT eligible. I could not use my employee discount on mine.
Also ineligible for any special rates through GMF or incentives. BW’s are always the little asterisk in communications or just flat out says “excludes Blackwing” lol
Thank you, this was what I needed to hear. I would’ve been pretty peeved if I waited forever for an order from a dealer just to get told once it’s delivered that they can’t do what they told me…

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back