Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

@1StunnaV what you say? He is the #blackwingking #topblackwingsalesguyinnation

128D5C46-0705-45AF-BDB9-C965912E7769.jpeg

Perfect opportunity to share my new award lol. Cadillac Execs were at Sewell today and I was given this award while they were here.

Thank you all for helping me achieve this! I’m certain I’ll have it again for 2022 as well.

Are the 3 dealers who have told me they’ll do GMS/Employee pricing just blowing me smoke, then?
Yes. They will just wait until your order shows up and then stay “sorry, here’s your new price, not our fault”

The GM rewards car works on all cars, even the blackwing. It’s actually great too as it’s essentially 4% back on all normal purchases. . I have it myself since kncant use employee discount on the awesome cars :).

Yes. They will just wait until your order shows up and then stay “sorry, here’s your new price, not our fault”
Thanks for clarifying. I really appreciate the honesty!

View attachment 12716
Perfect opportunity to share my new award lol. Cadillac Execs were at Sewell today and I was given this award while they were here.

Thank you all for helping me achieve this! I’m certain I’ll have it again for 2022 as well.
Tell them you expect "blackwing king" to be embroidered on the headrests when you finally place an order for yourself

Scranton told me my order is at 3400 status, which is a little bit surprising to me since they are a small volume blackwing dealership. I was planning to get the car around MY2024; oh well faster is better. Hopefully they honor their MSRP price and i will probably trade in my wife’s beloved IS500. Then i will have 3 manual cars😂😂

Scranton told me my order is at 3400 status, which is a little bit surprising to me since they are a small volume blackwing dealership. I was planning to get the car around MY2024; oh well faster is better. Hopefully they honor their MSRP price and i will probably trade in my wife’s beloved IS500. Then i will have 3 manual cars😂😂

Nice! I had a great experience with Scranton!

Yeah, they have been good to work with so far. They set expectations early on that my 4BW would not be delivered before October (June order, July build). I think they do more BW's than I thought based on my discussions with them. For example on all V and BW sold orders I was told nobody will even sit in it never mind test drives, they will not install the front license plate frame with out signed buyer consent, etc. I have a signed quote for my purchase price, you should get the same if you don't. Shout out to @565565 for the lead to this dealership. Funny thing is my last 2 cars were purchased in the little town of Vernon, CT and I live in Central Mass.

I could not go without sharing this absolute ridiculousness. Have nothing planned for today and thought about going to look at any potential Blackwings in the area, there are 2 dealers equal distance east and west from me. Hit the Jessup site for inventory and immediately changed my plans...$50k ADMs on 4BWs & 5BWs. I would think dealers would be easing up on ADMs or at least the amounts by now.

I could not go without sharing this absolute ridiculousness. Have nothing planned for today and thought about going to look at any potential Blackwings in the area, there are 2 dealers equal distance east and west from me. Hit the Jessup site for inventory and immediately changed my plans...$50k ADMs on 4BWs & 5BWs. I would think dealers would be easing up on ADMs or at least the amounts by now.
$50k ADM by me as well for cars on the lot. They do that so when you negotiate and get them down to $10k-15k over you feel like you are getting a deal. :)

My 4BW had a $50k ADM on it but I still wound up getting it for MSRP and it had full tint and a ceramic coat. That said, I had to let them make some money on my trade in. I was ok with the trade in figure since in my state you can save on the sales tax. I would have had to get about $5k more than the dealer was offering in order for it to make sense to sell it outright vs. saving the tax on the new car. I already shopped my trade-in ahead of time and they were in the ballpark.

If you are serious I would have them run the numbers and see where you land. They just keep that $50k ADM hoping that some folks that have money to burn will just pay it.

Last edited:
$50k ADM by me as well for cars on the lot. They do that so when you negotiate and get them down to $10k-15k over you feel like you are getting a deal. :)

My 4BW had a $50k ADM on it but I still wound up getting it for MSRP and it had full tint and a ceramic coat. That said, I had to let them make some money on my trade in. I was ok with the trade in figure since in my state you can save on the sales tax. I would have had to get about $5k more than the dealer was offering in order for it to make sense to sell it outright vs. saving the tax on the new car. I already shopped my trade-on ahead of time and they were in the ball park.

If you are serious I would have them run the numbers and see where you land. They just keep that $50k ADM hoping that some folks that have money to burn will just pay it.
Good to know, thanks for the reply!

Good to know, thanks for the reply!

Sure thing. Try to find a dealer that has multiple 2022s on the lot, the 2023s are started to show up as "In transit" so they may be willing to start letting those 2022s go for MSRP or close to it.

Now the 5BWs will probably be harder to get at MSRP unless you have a good connection. They seem in shorter supply and are at a price point where buyers have a bit more money to burn.

Have you tried Stevens creek Cadillac ?? They have a white 4BW with all the carbon in the showroom.

I have not, I'm actually looking for a 5BW but I did buy my V3 from Dublin even though I'm in SoCal. Thanks for mentioning though!
Fremont Cadillac has a 5 coming on 10/17. I don't know if they are selling at msrp.

Was at Team Cadillac in Vallejo Ca. and saw a showroom new 2022 Black 4BW with beautiful factory bronze wheels and upgraded black interior. Car has automatic transmission and they are very motivated to sell this car. Call the sales department at 707-709-8245. Here is a picture of the options.View attachment 12849

Fremont Cadillac has a 5 coming on 10/17. I don't know if they are selling at msrp.
Fremont Cadillac wanted 25k over MSRP for a BW4 a few months back that looked like it required some corrective paint work. When I see a dealer that greedy I just write them off as a place to never do business with regardless of whether or not their pricing one day comes back down to earth. The fact that they even attempted to screw someone that bad is enough for me to never consider them.

Was at Team Cadillac in Vallejo Ca. and saw a showroom new 2022 Black 4BW with beautiful factory bronze wheels and upgraded black interior. Car has automatic transmission and they are very motivated to sell this car. Call the sales department at 707-709-8245. Here is a picture of the options.View attachment 12849
They recently had a 5BW with a $20k ADM, so like @malakas said, they are dead to me. They (Team Chevy) had the same attitude when I was shopping for my Chevy SS back in late 2015, zero interest in working with me on my order. Free market rules though, so you do you.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back