Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Smail Cadillac Greensburg, PA
I tried to buy from Cochran in Monroeville, PA. They wanted $5,000 down and a penalty for every day they held it after delivery (something like $500/day but memory is hazy). Smail asked $500 deposit fully refundable. Rohrich in Pittsburgh, PA did not even return calls or email.

I tried to buy from Cochran in Monroeville, PA. They wanted $5,000 down and a penalty for every day they held it after delivery (something like $500/day but memory is hazy). Smail asked $500 deposit fully refundable. Rohrich in Pittsburgh, PA did not even return calls or email.
Hello jrhammer and fellow Pittsburgh’er(?) Interesting that I had a slightly different experience. I visited each of the dealers that you mentioned, in person during May of 2023.

Cochran would not put be on a list. Flat out. Salesman’s name was Smail, yet he worked at Cochran (maybe he was a plant).

Smail folks were great. No down payment. Yet, I never got an allocation. One did come in that an owner refused, and I got second dips (Wave Blue w/bronze wheels). It was over optioned for me. And, I started to feel like they were keeping be on the hook just for seconds :O

Rohrich took my order and $1,000 in May 2023. I supposedly moved to #1 by July. My ticket was pulled twice, yet had constraints on the color, then the M6. Finally, I found one in Houston that had what I wanted and bought that one on September 16th. My allotment came available October 19th, with no constraints :(

Here is the funny ending… I got to chatting with a dude at a Cars&Coffee who had another BW. He had also just picked his up from out-of-state. He said that he was first in line at Rohrich!?! We were like, what?!? Well, to my surprise, when I went to Rohrich to get the $1,000 back (after Oct 19), the inventory lady scratched out my name in her book. I jokingly asked “who is the next lucky person?”…. She turned the page and it was the dude from Cars&Coffee. We WERE both down for orders. In the end, Rohrich would have worked out.

Additionally, when I brought my BW from Houston, I took it to them for inspection. They were totally cool about letting me go into the shop and check out the lift points that the mechanics use.

Anyone know of any Colorado dealers (or close) that are MSRP - tried searching but not sure if its not working or there were no results.

Anyone know of any Colorado dealers (or close) that are MSRP - tried searching but not sure if its not working or there were no results.
John Elway and Rickenbaugh. I looked at a CT5-V Black Diamond Tricoat at Rickenbaugh around a month ago. Special order and could not get financing. It was on the floor at MSRP.

If you are looking for a 4, do yourself a favor and shop around. Don't pay MSRP on a 4.

DeVoe Cadillac in Naples, FL. Was there a couple weeks ago hunting for my CT5BW, they stated they’re no longer doing market adjustments with exception of the Escalade-V.

Loaded car with everything but carbon, black over black. That's a heck of a deal. How are they doing that?

John Elway and Rickenbaugh. I looked at a CT5-V Black Diamond Tricoat at Rickenbaugh around a month ago. Special order and could not get financing. It was on the floor at MSRP.

If you are looking for a 4, do yourself a favor and shop around. Don't pay MSRP on a 4.
Do you happen to know what kind of discounts 4s are going for now? I know there's a $3k rebate but hoping I can drop more than that.

Do you happen to know what kind of discounts 4s are going for now? I know there's a $3k rebate but hoping I can drop more than that.
i cant speak to the discounts but i've seen inventory dry up considerably over the last few months. what was 10-20 new cars in inventory within a 100 miles radius of me is now maybe 3-4 that arent the special editions

i cant speak to the discounts but i've seen inventory dry up considerably over the last few months. what was 10-20 new cars in inventory within a 100 miles radius of me is now maybe 3-4 that arent the special editions
That sounds like a bad thing for pricing right? Harder to come by? The dealers I've contacted are all special orders only, which I can't imagine would come with a large discount lol

I am not actively following values and prices on 4. But we have a member with an Atlanta edition posted for sale that has to be the best deal on a Blackwing since the car came out. If you want an auto, buy his!

I am not actively following values and prices on 4. But we have a member with an Atlanta edition posted for sale that has to be the best deal on a Blackwing since the car came out. If you want an auto, buy his!
I saw that, and if it was manual I would snatch it up in a heartbeat and beg my wife for forgiveness for buying it before selling our CTR

The dealer where I got my 4BW still has several 4's showing $3000 off MSRP which I believe is in addition to the $3000 finance deal. It was when I got mine.

The dealer where I got my 4BW still has several 4's showing $3000 off MSRP which I believe is in addition to the $3000 finance deal. It was when I got mine.
Are those really highly equipped? I only ask because there seems to be a TON of $85k and up CT4BW for sale and only a couple lower spec'd models.

Are those really highly equipped? I only ask because there seems to be a TON of $85k and up CT4BW for sale and only a couple lower spec'd models.
Yes, most of their cars are pretty loaded. They have one with an MSRP $73610 that does not show a discount but all others $80000 + have the $3000 off sale.

right, there's ton of the $80k+ msrp cars sitting but very few of the 65k-low 70's cars compared to just few months ago

Fields but that car was purchased by a fellow member.
thanks, man looking for a good deal for a simple spec'ed one just summit white, manual, bronze wheels, black quilted seats and not seeing anything nationwide, its mostly special editions. who the hell is buying all these special editions for 90k that sit there? or they spec it to like 80k+ with the carbon packages...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back