Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

How can the enthusiasts even get their BW’s (5BW specifically) when the dealers want ADMs and their dealer stock orders are all shit option combos with zero manuals? I’d buy one today if I actually had a dealer willing to deal with me like a normal consumer who’s ready and willing to pay $115k for a 5BW.
Beverly Hills Cadillac is an MSRP dealer. They are no Sewell but they are one of the top BW dealers on the west coast. Very nice people too.

GM's allocation system sort of creates this monster, in that it rewards the dealers with higher sales volumes with more allocations for additional sales, which in turn qualifies them for more allocations. It really goes back to this whole cost basis model issue.
I read an article a few days ago about Ford’s EV dealer model. Naturally it’s all online no haggle pricing. They will have a dealer network, but with fixed allocations and not based on sales volume. I think we will see more of this as time goes on. I really don’t have any opinion on if it will be better or worse than what we have now.

Beverly Hills Cadillac is an MSRP dealer. They are no Sewell but they are one of the top BW dealers on the west coast. Very nice people too.
They require a $2k paint protection package that rubbed me the wrong way. If I’m spending money on paint protection it’s going to be a real ceramic coating or PPF, not some BS spray-on profit center product.

They require a $2k paint protection package that rubbed me the wrong way. If I’m spending money on paint protection it’s going to be a real ceramic coating or PPF, not some BS spray-on profit center product.
I'll never pay ADM, but at least with the protection package you're getting something for your money. $2k wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but the want is strong in this one.

I ended up paying something ($600 I think) for paint protection and told them not to do anything to my paint since I was going with PPF and ceramic. I pressed them on what was being applied and looked on the internet and it was some BS stuff, not ceramic. Tried for a little while to negotiate it to $0, but some fights aren’t worth the time and energy.

You are correct sir. I'm sure you would love the experience of buying from them but unfortunately you'll need to move to TEXAS to buy a 5BW.
@1StunnaV can you please take this guy's order so he can shut up about this? He'll get his car in 2025 or later but at least we won't have to read him post the same story over and over again since you will have taken his order

Pity Party Whining GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@1StunnaV can you please take this guy's order so he can shut up about this? He'll get his car in 2025 or later but at least we won't have to read him post the same story over and over again since you will have taken his order

Pity Party Whining GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm sure you have room for one more... Not that anyone would move there just for a car.

1664294253511.png

Texas does not need or want anymore transplants....
Moving down in April, hopefully you’ve got room for another. I’ve lived there before and my daughter was born there so I claim residency through her birthright…. :LOL: If my order hasn’t been picked up by then I will be asking around about dealerships

Moving down in April, hopefully you’ve got room for another. I’ve lived there before and my daughter was born there so I claim residency through her birthright…. :LOL: If my order hasn’t been picked up by then I will be asking around about dealerships
I know a guy that can hook you up sir!

People are getting Wranglers below MSRP and I heard on a forum that some lots are full of Gladiators. Jeep never had the big supply chain issues that others had. Not sure why that is.

People are getting Wranglers below MSRP and I heard on a forum that some lots are full of Gladiators. Jeep never had the big supply chain issues that others had. Not sure why that is.
I feel like most of the parts that make up the average Jeep have been used since like 2005.. I also feel like they don't have a bunch of technology in them.. but that's definitely my bias speaking. I don't research them cause I'd never buy a FCA product (or whatever they are now)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back