Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

This is funny. I finally got to see Rift in person today when I pulled up next to a Rift CT4 at a light. Now of course this car had the “special” tint and stripe package that Covert Cadillac includes with all of their cars. It looks like they’ve updated it for the new models LOL. That’s actually gonna look sweet on my BW! (not)

Attachments

• 203C428C-A3E4-45F0-B1FB-BDC93456CCA3.jpeg
    203C428C-A3E4-45F0-B1FB-BDC93456CCA3.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 173
This is funny. I finally got to see Rift in person today when I pulled up next to a Rift CT4 at a light. Now of course this car had the “special” tint and stripe package that Covert Cadillac includes with all of their cars. It looks like they’ve updated it for the new models LOL. That’s actually gonna look sweet on my BW! (not)
pretty tacky, your photo looks like ct4. You probably saw the Chrystal Tri-coat. Rift only comes on ct4-V. colors are close.

pretty tacky, your photo looks like ct4. You probably saw the Chrystal Tri-coat. Rift only comes on ct4-V. colors are close.
Yeah, you’re right. I know it wasn’t crystal white as my V3 was that color. Having looked it up I believe it was the special Diamond Sky edition.
It was metallic white with a blue tint to it which I found odd because I thought Rift was more brown/beige.

It would probably make for a cool color for the BW, though!

I just took delivery of my CT5-V Blackwing from Suburban Cadillac in Costa Mesa, California. We did the deal at MSRP and they gave me a fair price on my 2019 CTS-V trade-in. It looks like Suburban got the only two that have made it to Southern California. Mine was modestly loaded, the other had all options, including ceramic brakes and PDR. And yes, the car is spectaular.

I just took delivery of my CT5-V Blackwing from Suburban Cadillac in Costa Mesa, California. We did the deal at MSRP and they gave me a fair price on my 2019 CTS-V trade-in. It looks like Suburban got the only two that have made it to Southern California. Mine was modestly loaded, the other had all options, including ceramic brakes and PDR. And yes, the car is spectaular.
I’m happy for you but, very surprised to hear that as they tried to play me and I had my reservation transferred to another dealership. Additionally, there have been several that have been delivered in SoCal including mine last week.

I’m happy for you but, very surprised to hear that as they tried to play me and I had my reservation transferred to another dealership. Additionally, there have been several that have been delivered in SoCal including mine last week.
I assume you transferred early on?

I’m shocked, I called them a couple of days ago because they were advertising one with nearly my exact build specs…..they wanted $50k over MSRP and told me that they’d already sold 3 at that price….I actually told the salesman he could “get fucked” that’s simply outrageous. I’ll stick with my dealership who’s treated me and everyone I’ve sent them fair.

I’m shocked, I called them a couple of days ago because they were advertising one with nearly my exact build specs…..they wanted $50k over MSRP and told me that they’d already sold 3 at that price….I actually told the salesman he could “get fucked” that’s simply outrageous. I’ll stick with my dealership who’s treated me and everyone I’ve sent them fair.
There's a sucker born every minute, but I ain't one of 'em. I like your response to the salesman! :D :D :D

I went thru two Cadillac dealers before finding a third who would order and sell at msrp plus $499 doc fee. They are already listed here so no need to repeat their name.
Interesting, was seriously considering a new GT-R but couldn’t find a dealer who had one in stock and would sell it for msrp. The few Nissan dealers I contacted all wanted $20k ADM so I walked.

Anyone in CT have any luck with not getting charged ADM, or just a good dealer to work with?

Thanks.

I would call Cadillac of Norwood Mass. Al Pacietelli is the salesman. Tell him I sent you. Jeff. They will not price over MSRP. However, I do know they don't have any allocations left for this year, unless more are released ( I'm not familiar with how that works ). I live in CT and my blackwing is the second Cadillac I have bought from Norwood. Great - honest dealership.

Boulevard Cadillac of Long Beach, CA [Thomas Woolsey] sold me mine at MSRP and no Add-Ons.
Very pleasant experience from Reservation to Delivery.
If you're in market call/text Thomas and he'll tell you straight-up what the deal will be.

My friend who reserved from Suburban of Costa Mesa, CA had a horrible delivery experience; with Interest Rate Hike {refusal to use his Credit Union or BofA Financing], Add-Ons [Laser Etching] and threats of Mark-Up.
I'm withdrawing my recommendation for Boulevard Cadillac [Thomas Woolsey].

Although, he sold me my Reservation Order at MSRP no Add-Ons.
They aren't interested in taking New Orders and they won't say, what Mark-Up will be.

Last edited:
Boulevard Cadillac of Long Beach, CA [Thomas Woolsey] sold me mine at MSRP and no Add-Ons.
Very pleasant experience from Reservation to Delivery.
If you're in market call/text Thomas and he'll tell you straight-up what the deal will be.

My friend who reserved from Suburban of Costa Mesa, CA had a horrible delivery experience; with Interest Rate Hike {refusal to use his Credit Union or BofA Financing], Add-Ons [Laser Etching] and threats of Mark-Up.
I had a horrible experience with Suburban as well. In fact, I’m pretty sure that I was texting back and forth with your friend just yesterday about it. I also turned him on to this site. Did he then tell you about it?

Last edited:
I had a horrible experience with Suburban as well. In fact, I’m pretty sure that I was texting back and forth with your friend just yesterday about it. I also turned him on to this site. Did he then tell you about it?
LOL, Yes, I heard all about it.
That's how I found out about this Forum.
Lots of enthusiasts here and kudos to @Rob for his dedication.

i ordered mine last week and locked in MSRP and made sure to have them agree to it via email so its on file, not only that, they had one come in that someone could not get financing on and called me immediately to see if i wanted it... i passed and it was gone in 30min... it was a manual, but i want the car to my spec, not someone elses...
that said, what are we looking at for delivery... early spring? or are they being delivered faster now? the one that i was offered was ordered back in Feb...

To add...

North bay caddy in great neck on long island is where i ordered, that said, theyve charged me a non refundable deposit of 5k but i havent recieved a build number yet but i havent checked back with them either as ive been busy as all hell dealing w storm related nonsense.
They are quite nice and easy to deal with and not pushy at all, i was more keen to get my order in than they were to take it, just to make sure i was prioritized

Findlay Cadillac did me well, they didn't try to sell me a bunch of stuff, process was simple, no ADM. However I will say that for allocations they are charging 10k ADM, but seeing how their lot is nearly empty right now, I think it's to help offset their complete lack in stock due to the market. They have 5 CT4-V Blackwings and 1 CT5-V Blackwing coming in as allocation orders for sale.

Scranton Cadillac in Vernon, CT charged no ADM (except for the ridiculous dealer conveyance fee that they all charge!)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back