Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

D3 Cadillac parts & performance ?

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Anyone here have any experience with D3?
Responsive?
Good stuff?

Anyone here have any experience with D3?
Responsive?
Good stuff?

D3 worked on my car and my experiences have been positive so far. I'm currently working with them to get my car's suspension ready for the Cad Challenge. Since they're local to me, I visit and talk with most of their staff including their techs. If you need pricing, give Ro or Greg a call (just mention Hector). James is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to technical advice. If you need more info, send me a pm.

Last edited:
Their stuff looks very expensive but really nice...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Their stuff looks very expensive but really nice...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You'll get no argument from me on that...but to me, they're about the only vendor with a proven track record for the V on road racing. Not only are these guys out there promoting products, they're also out there racing with their customers (in their own car) in the Cad Challenge. I've been on those Cad Challenges and their stuff works!

I recently got comp springs/sway bars installed by D3 and the feeling is night and day.

I was thinking of ordering the harness kit for the V but the price seems a bit too much and they want you to buy their belts to go with it. I met a guy at the Open Road Race with a blue V Wagon with the D3 harness mount stuff and it looked awful simple to be so expensive and he said the first set of belts they sent him did not work. He went with G-Force belts - not sure where he got them.

Anyway, I think I'll make my own harness mounts in a shop I have access to and buy my own belts. May not look as pretty but will do the job.

It would also be nice if the Recaros had a slot in the botton seat cushion for the anti-submarine belt instead of having to bring it up between the back and bottom.

Between now and the next open road race, I'll have time to decide which way I want to go. If I decide to go faster next year, I'll probably need a diff cooler also.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back