Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Logo

Which Size looks best

• Total voters
I think it came out pretty darn good :)

Eric

View attachment 8027
Looks pretty good. There was another member here who did it, but with the wings silver, and the grooves in black. Here you have all black. What do you guys think about the wings black, and the grooves and middle "V" being in silver/raw aluminum for some contrast?

I think I'm going to debadge the rear, and unless the Blackwing can replace the Caddy shield, adding a BW badge looks kind of weird. I might replace the V badge on the doors with these BW's though. I think it'll be a nice clean look.

Edit: just voted the 6.75 only for the side badges. Such a large badge on rear will compete too much with the caddy shield if it's not a direct replacement.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. There was another member here who did it, but with the wings silver, and the grooves in black. Here you have all black. What do you guys think about the wings black, and the grooves and middle "V" being in silver/raw aluminum for some contrast?

I think I'm going to debadge the rear, and unless the Blackwing can replace the Caddy shield, adding a BW badge looks kind of weird. I might replace the V badge on the doors with these BW's though. I think it'll be a nice clean look.

Edit: just voted the 6.75 only for the side badges. Such a large badge on rear will compete too much with the caddy shield if it's not a direct replacement.
I think that is a good idea about having the grooves with some contrast. I would purchase that one. Is this made of metal or plastic?

It is billet aluminum. I was the other that had this done and I had the lower areas painted black.
If you don’t mind, could you share the price for the 2 that you purchased Billet Badges?

Mine mounted
C6FC9A15-328A-47CB-AB81-F67519740955.jpeg

Where can we get them ?? Looks great !!

Looks great mounted on the front fender....wonder what it would look like monochromatic if the Cadillac emblems are monochromatic as well. I am not too sure about the trunk mounted one on the side (looks like one of those dealer installed badges from a distance). It may work if it replaces the Cadillac emblem. However, I would leave the Cadillac emblems in place (front and back), make it monochromatic and add monochromatic Blackwing emblems on the front fenders.

I've been having a nagging feeling at the back of my mind regarding how it'll look adding badges ourselves. Personally, it's just not for me. Looks great though

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back