Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Custom Blackwing Logo

Which Size looks best

• Total voters
6.75"

6.75 - 4.jpg
6.75 - 2.jpg

I like the 5.9 on the back. It needs to be moved to the right a bit. But I think it looks the most balanced with the trunk emblem sizing.

What do ya'll think the chances are that Cadillac will come out with a Blackwing badge for the 2023 models??

They'd have to source it out first. Maybe for 2024..

Am I really the only one that thinks the custom logo should replace the shield in the middle of the trunk?
No I like that idea also but I hate the idea of removing the rear Caddy badge again lol.

Am I really the only one that thinks the custom logo should replace the shield in the middle of the trunk?

You can't really. The trunk has a slight curve to it and so does the trunk emblem. Plus there are 3/8" holes in the trunk lid where the trunk emblem pushes into. He's making the badge out of aluminum.

You can't really. The trunk has a slight curve to it and so does the trunk emblem. Plus there are 3/8" holes in the trunk lid where the trunk emblem pushes into. He's making the badge out of aluminum.
Time to step up to a 5 axis machine.

I have not even had my car long enough to decide if I want to do this, but this is a great thread by OP. Thanks!

Love the smallest size ones for the door.

I thought I would have loved the one on the trunk too, but for some strange reason, it's not quite working for me... 🤷‍♂️

I am of the camp of different sizes for doors vs trunk. The 5.5 just looks right for the door while the 5.9 on the trunk does it for me. Though if it came to replacing the Cadillac crest, I would say 6.75 in its place given the real estate that it would need to cover.

So when do we move on to voting for dash emblem size???? 😂

hmmm maybe 5.9 is the way
Yeah I asked about size changes and they told me sizing down is no big deal and I can order whatever sizes I want in addition. $155 a pop though for each extra one (Only paid for one at this point). Was thinking of asking for a 1 x 6.25" and 2 x 5.5". Or Maybe just 1 extra 5.5" I loved the debadged look in general and don't want to clutter it up to much. Figured a single BW Logo at least would be fun since we don't really have any on the outside.

They'd have to source it out first. Maybe for 2024..

That would be my preference, shield on the front, wings in the back, no other badges.

(Unless they bring back the little GM square behind the front wheels- that really classed up the joint.)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back