Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5V Blackwing Options for resale value

Let me see if I understand you, your saying I should get the manual? I sure hope so because I got the manual.....Oh, my wife is worth so much more now after 38 years that I would not trade her, :)
I'm keeping the wife, and probably the BW if I can get one... But I'm putting as many miles on both as I can.

She's not as devout as I am, but at least we're the same religion, and they say that helps. We go to the auto show now and again; and I recall my wife being very irritated by the guy at the Dodge booth a couple years ago- I made my usual stop to harass them about only offering a slushbox in the Charger, and he asked her if I 'made' her drive a manual.

She's muttering as we walk away about how she had a Mustang with a stick when we met, and I don't make her do anything.
:boogie

hey @RupertH I'm pretty sure Marvin K Brown Cadillac down here in San Diego will have some CT5-V Blackwings...they ordered 4 along with mine. You might want to give them a call...I know it would be a trip to pick it up but at least you could deal with a dealership that doesn't charge ADM and Josh Hayes is the guy I have been dealing with who seems to know a good amount of info on the BWs

I guess we still have no idea when a configurator will be available, I remember hearing somewhere that it would be at the end of April.

I guess we still have no idea when a configurator will be available, I remember hearing somewhere that it would be at the end of April.
Somebody, somewhere posted the configurator will be online 7/1.

Somebody, somewhere posted the configurator will be online 7/1.
Guess that makes sense since that's around when production will start, it's easy to forget that these cars are still a long ways off from being made, let alone on the lot at dealers.

I got it from a reliable source at Cadillac, and I was told that a price/configure tool would not be available until closer to production.. Now, what that means, I don't know but I would think before July...I know this info does not help more but that all I have on that.....I did get some vin info that I can't share just yet tho, so stand by for that..

If you guys care to join the National V-Club you can go and read what I was told and from who because my question was answered on that forum. The V-Club gets info from close sources at Cadillac. I know this sounds like a sales add but I don't want give info that was trusted to me and the club..

I got it from a reliable source at Cadillac, and I was told that a price/configure tool would not be available until closer to production.. Now, what that means, I don't know but I would think before July...I know this info does not help more but that all I have on that.....I did get some vin info that I can't share just yet tho, so stand by for that..
Tease! 🤣

Here is a bit of a teaser on the VINs, the numbers mean something.

#IWorkForGM
All views and opinions expressed are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop