Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5V Blackwing Number 46002

IMSA-01-fan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
The Jim Hudson dealership in Columbia SC has it on display and said it was available. They stated it came from buying out a dealership in GA. 6 speed well loaded with a 60k ADM plus about 2k in dealer adds including tint and a first place finish car care system for 995 they claim is a ceramic coating worth up to 5k. Anyone have experience with this as they seem to be doing the same thing to my car tomorrow without even checking with me but back in Feb stated there would be no add-ons? Checking online gives mixed reviews but I know there is no way its a proper ceramic job.

Attachments

• 20210913_163604.jpg
    20210913_163604.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 312
  • 20210913_163615.jpg
    20210913_163615.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 290
The Jim Hudson dealership in Columbia SC has it on display and said it was available. They stated it came from buying out a dealership in GA. 6 speed well loaded with a 60k ADM plus about 2k in dealer adds including tint and a first place finish car care system for 995 they claim is a ceramic coating worth up to 5k. Anyone have experience with this as they seem to be doing the same thing to my car tomorrow without even checking with me but back in Feb stated there would be no add-ons? Checking online gives mixed reviews but I know there is no way its a proper ceramic job.
I like how that's all listed under "Jim Hudson Experience". Something tells me I wouldn't enjoy the Jim Hudson Experience.

The $60k markup is...wow.. Is that the current record holder as far as anyone has seen so far? I'd say there's little chance I see "my" car for MSRP, but I hope I'm wrong.

A CT4-BW in markup?? You've gotta be a serious collector to go for this 'deal'...

Sorry I didn't convey that right. My point is the value if the markup is the price of a CT4-V BW! (Maybe more as my local dealer had a couple unclaimed ones sitting on the floor as of Friday)

Sorry I didn't convey that right. My point is the value if the markup is the price of a CT4-V BW! (Maybe more as my local dealer had a couple unclaimed ones sitting on the floor as of Friday)
Ha, that's a good (and depressing) way to look at it. The advertised starting price of a C8 Stingray is $62,195 so there's another data point.

Honestly this stuff is so discouraging. Browsing Autotrader these days you see markup on Kia's, Ford Rangers, 4Runners, you name it. And that's the "regular" vehicles. There's just no inventory and lots of buyers.

Ha, that's a good (and depressing) way to look at it. The advertised starting price of a C8 Stingray is $62,195 so there's another data point.

Honestly this stuff is so discouraging. Browsing Autotrader these days you see markup on Kia's, Ford Rangers, 4Runners, you name it. And that's the "regular" vehicles. There's just no inventory and lots of buyers.
Yup, bad time to bargain shop for cars, houses, most everything due to supply chain disruptions. If we as a nation can't get our act together on the pandemic there's going to be a firesale on these things in a year when half of us no longer have jobs due to a terminally wrecked economy!

Oh yes that makes sense now.

Well I guess my paying 10k adm wasn't so bad compared to that. It's crazy to run up the price like that. I hope no one buys it at that price.

I hope they sell it for it! Makes ours worth more.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back