Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Performance Mods and Numbers

We'll be happy to take care of you here in Ohio. We can also tune remotely. It's no problem at all, since these cars come equipped with dual channel widebands.

We'll be happy to take care of you here in Ohio. We can also tune remotely. It's no problem at all, since these cars come equipped with dual channel widebands.

You made my

you made my day!!! Just waiting for the hooker kit to come in, blower is already at kong getting ported. When I’m ready 100% will be using you guys!!!

Silly question where is the ecm and tcm located on the vehicle?
The ECM is actually the easiest part to remove from the entire car. Coincidence? We don't think so!

The ECM is located under the hood on the passenger side fender. For cars with A10 transmission, the TCM is just behind/under the ECM.

How much WHP do you think is possible before fuel runs out? Also were you guys able to adjust the timing on Alex car? I imagine 24-25 degress @ redline would net a decent amount of power compared to the 21 degrees I'm seeing right now.

A seperate SC to get ported is the way to go if you can throw the $$$ at it!

The NWilliams 103MM TB will only bolt onto an SC with an adapter I believe. It's not a direct plug and play if you add it to your setup with the ported SC? Like to see you share #'s with any dyno pulls. Good luck.

Attachments

• CT5-V BW Ported SC 103mmTB Green Filter.pdf
    245.6 KB · Views: 181
Anyone pushing E85 through yet? Same flex fuel sensor, pump and injector combos you’d expect or anything nuanced about the G99s?

Curious what the LT4 bottom end is good for

Anyone pushing E85 through yet? Same flex fuel sensor, pump and injector combos you’d expect or anything nuanced about the G99s?

Curious what the LT4 bottom end is good for
I'm going to be running E85 only so no flex fuel sensor needed, just E85 24/7. I know they can tune it for that but not sure w/ the G99 and a flex fuel kit. Going w/ triple in tank pumps and holley dominator for fueling. LT4 bottom end is good for 1400 crank HP or so they say. The converter, A10, rear diff and axles will be an issue way before the bottom end of the LT4 let's go.

I'm going to be running E85 only so no flex fuel sensor needed, just E85 24/7. I know they can tune it for that but not sure w/ the G99 and a flex fuel kit. Going w/ triple in tank pumps and holley dominator for fueling. LT4 bottom end is good for 1400 crank HP or so they say. The converter, A10, rear diff and axles will be an issue way before the bottom end of the LT4 let's go.
Looking forward to seeing the build progress and results - keep us updated

The ECM is actually the easiest part to remove from the entire car. Coincidence? We don't think so!

The ECM is located under the hood on the passenger side fender. For cars with A10 transmission, the TCM is just behind/under the ECM.
Just out curiosity with the hooker headers installed, with the high flow cats was the car very much more noticeably louder?

Just out curiosity with the hooker headers installed, with the high flow cats was the car very much more noticeably louder?
With the Active Exhaust valves closed, there was almost no difference. With the valves open, it was quite a bit louder and more aggressive.

Does anybody know if the make a billet lid for the blackwings? Can’t seem to find anything out there that will clear the strut bar.

Just ordered one from Summit, $1280 plus core and tax...
1689550712274.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners