Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 BW Rev Match

I installed the update on Saturday ( the one for the daytime running lights staying on ) and now the blips are gone when hitting neutral while downshifting.....

Only have about 600 miles on my CT5BW but one of the things I think is cool is that if you down shift 2 gear levels the rev match provides you with 2 blips which I chuckle at every time becasue it's like well I don't want you to miss out on 2 rev matches !!

My Porsche Carrera T had rev match as well but if you went down 2 gears you only got the one blip.

For some reason I just find this humorous
My 4V BW Rev Match only does single blip, not double.

Try shifting from 5th to 3rd. Mine blips coming out of 5th (it thinks I am going for 4th) and then blips again going into 3rd.
Same here. More importantly, have they created an update to keep Rev-Match setting on? This is seriously my biggest gripe with the car. Can someone create a tune or something for that? I know it's a simple button push, but it's annoying to have to remember to do it every time I start the car.

Four days after installing the software update, the downshift blips are back....go figure.

IMG_5276.gif

Even if Rev Matching is turned off, the software will blip the throttle to smooth upshifts. Per the manual, page 222 "If ARM (Active Rev Matching) is deactivated, the system will still perform rev matching for upshifts." Just fyi.

I don't always get a "blip" when downshifting or hitting neutral with ARM ON, but that is likely due to my RPMs already matching my intended gear.

Same here. More importantly, have they created an update to keep Rev-Match setting on? This is seriously my biggest gripe with the car. Can someone create a tune or something for that? I know it's a simple button push, but it's annoying to have to remember to do it every time I start the car.
Well at least now when I start the car is default to Sport mode now, probably because that's what mode i was last in, which it only did previously if you shut the car off in my mode.

You can get a throttle blip if you are in 5th or 6th gear and just move the shift lever to neutral and anywhere to the left of the 5/6 gate. It will blip again going in to whichever lower gear you want.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back