Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4V-Blackwing Road Atlanta Edition in anyone's garage yet?

BadCadiWI23

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing, Black Diamond Tricoat, Red Accents, 6sp
Waiting for my 4 BW Road Atlanta Edition that has been "In Transit" from MI to IL for over a month. Anyone gotten theirs yet?

Well Illinois is pretty far from Michigan so a month sounds understandable.

Waiting for my 4 BW Road Atlanta Edition that has been "In Transit" from MI to IL for over a month. Anyone gotten theirs yet?
You and me both although I’m in CA. VIN # 2 with an auto trans and on hold. There’s seriously no rhyme nor reason. I know of a dealership who has their Road Atlanta allocation but, are still waiting for their Sebring which was produced several months earlier. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The 1st delivery that I'm aware of was July 14th.

Are you going to pay MSRP for yours in today’s market when it arrives?

Last edited:
Last I talked to the dealership about $$ (almost 6 weeks ago); it was looking like sticker price. I was fine with that assuming they gave me a similarly good trade value on my '16 V3 that I got from my local dealership. Every week that goes by here in the upper midwest; I see my trade value likely dropping. I hope the delay "in transit" does not cost me too much!

Well Illinois is pretty far from Michigan so a month sounds understandable.
I think the same thing every day...Someone could push it that far in that amount of time

I'm in Wisconsin waiting for a RA edition from an Illinois dealer as well. Heritage Caddy. Where are you in Wisconsin? I initially agreed to msrp well over a month ago. I'm still waiting so I think there's some negotiating to do.
My timing is about the same. Paid my deposit about 5 weeks ago, based upon paying MSRP. I live in the fox cities area. There better be some negotiating at this point. Every week that goes by; I think my 2016 CTS-V that I am trading in drop a bit in value with summer winding down.

My timing is about the same. Paid my deposit about 5 weeks ago, based upon paying MSRP. I live in the fox cities area. There better be some negotiating at this point. Every week that goes by; I think my 2016 CTS-V that I am trading in drop a bit in value with summer winding down.
I've had each version of the V since the 03. I can't wait to get a manual again.

I see 2 RAs on Cadillac’s site in CA below MSRP. One for $3,500 below and one for $2,560 below.

I've had each version of the V since the 03. I can't wait to get a manual again.
My 19 yr old kid has a V1 he has for sale, and a manual V2 2010 he bought about 3 weeks ago.
IMG_4687.jpeg

Stevens Creek Cadillac has a Road Atlanta and a Sebring in their showroom. I think they're asking about $79k for one and a little less for the other

Just spoke with my dealer. Told me my car is expected to be delivered 8/24-8/27

Not...
bambi not breathing GIF

Which Napleton did you order from? I tried the Libertyville one that is close to my house but they weren't getting many allocations.

Which Napleton did you order from? I tried the Libertyville one that is close to my house but they weren't getting many allocations.
That's where my car is coming from. They told me they might be able to order my 5BW right away when I pick up the 4. Made it sound like they get allocations all the time. I am #1 on my local dealer list for one of their locations to order the 5 when that location gets allocation to order. Whichever gets an allocation gets to help me order

They are a low volume dealer who were getting limited allocations a year and a half ago. Perhaps that has changed. Glad you were able to get one.

When I called them last year, Napleton Libertyville wanted at least $10k over for 5BW so I didn't waste my time dealing with them.

We have a Road Atlanta on our showroom floor. It's great looking. Been here for a few weeks now.

We have a Road Atlanta on our showroom floor. It's great looking. Been here for a few weeks now.
Stick or Auto? Red Interior? Satin Graphite Wheels?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back