Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition Wish List

Cadillac CT4-V model
I feel like we already did. I feel like most of us agreed it was a colossal waste of funds... but carry on. I enjoy reading about the stupid things GM does (y)🍿

So did anyone actually ended up ordering one?

@1StunnaV please correct me if I’m wrong but, I don’t believe that they’ve been available to order as of yet. Beyond 1100 anyways.
Depending on which version you order they might no beyond 1100 for a while as the production is set to start at later date.

@1StunnaV please correct me if I’m wrong but, I don’t believe that they’ve been available to order as of yet. Beyond 1100 anyways.

Dealers received notification of allocation counts this afternoon/evening

Can you do 'sticker delete'?
And then you can at least say - well I paid the $4k carbon offset tax/constraint lifter to get CF1/CF2 and CF-backed seats in a '23MY car and that's it.

Maybe they can put the stickers in the trunk and you can donate them to a local high school's shop class 😄

Are the number of each track edition limited? I know there is a serial number plate, but is it like 100 of each model?

Are the number of each track edition limited? I know there is a serial number plate, but is it like 100 of each model?
99 of each version

Not going to lie, I would love the rift. Love that color combo and the rarity but at approximately $83k with no additional power and pretty much just a sticker pack plus CF backed seats it's a hard pill to swallow.

Not going to lie, I would love the rift. Love that color combo and the rarity but at approximately $83k with no additional power and pretty much just a sticker pack plus CF backed seats it's a hard pill to swallow.
Totally agree but that color combo looks just too good even though I'm not a fan of white/beige color. I'm having a change of heart.

Please pass any MSRP Rift / Road Atlanta allocations my way.

Attachments

• 8313575D-2B4A-49FC-9E25-6D2164047166.jpeg
    8313575D-2B4A-49FC-9E25-6D2164047166.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
Done but, he’s giving priority to manuals and I need an automatic in this car.

that doesn't mean you WONT get one...... just means manuals get priority.....

that doesn't mean you WONT get one...... just means manuals get priority.....
🤞but, I have to keep my options open because of the manuals getting priority as well as not knowing how many of the 99 you're getting. ;)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back