Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing General Photo Thread: 4BWs Make Everything Look Better

Cadillac CT4-V model
Do you think the Tech Bronze wheels have a similar quality?

I've seen photos where they look bright, and I've seen photos where they look really dull.

When I saw them in person, I found the color to be more subtle than it looks in most pictures. But I've only seen them indoors. Maybe they brighten up in sunlight, and/or the bright sunlight casts dark shadows on the spokes that affect how they look?
I would agree, there is a matte quality to them which makes them appear more subtly in shade and in my opinion really only POP in direct light

All plated up and ready to go. There are a lot of angles going on there. Definitely looks better 3/4 rear view than dead on.

4BW_ArseEndRegPlate.jpg

Still waiting on my personalized plate from NJ. 3 weeks and counting...

Have you tried centering that plate? I saw in the plate mount thread you said you might try. I ask because I am leaning towards the same mounting solution as you.

Have you tried centering that plate? I saw in the plate mount thread you said you might try. I ask because I am leaning towards the same mounting solution as you.
Not yet. Hasn't made an impact on the cooling as-is.

When I get the new plates I'll move it to the center and report back. I don't mind it off-center, personally. I have 0 doubts it'll work centered, just pretty lazy and it's fine for now.

^Fantastic! I'm a sucker for the shadow play with the car's creases. I'm bias since I have one, but the more I see of non-black interiors the more I think it's the clear way to go. Just brightens up the interior so well, but without being in a shouty JDM style.

^Fantastic! I'm a sucker for the shadow play with the car's creases. I'm bias since I have one, but the more I see of non-black interiors the more I think it's the clear way to go. Just brightens up the interior so well, but without being in a shouty JDM style.
Red leather option would be awesome, I would seriously consider a black car if it was an option.

I asked three different people for their opinion between black and sky cool gray and they all said black. I am glad I did not listen to them. Lol.

First post-ceramic wash. Always good to see the water beading off, like Costanza having Kung Pao chicken
20220818_073924.jpg
Ofc the funny thing is, when it's dry once you get a few paces away it looks much the same as pre-wash. Thank you Shadowy paint.
20220818_075205.jpg

[moar shadowy goodness]
A while back Dustin said this color was amazing and he didn't understand why it had such low uptake

I think it's the fact that Cadillac's website (and a lot of images on dealer websites) are using computer-generated images rather than actual pictures. And those computer images just do not represent some colors well.

If Cadillac's site had pics like this one up, this color would have been more popular.

A while back Dustin said this color was amazing and he didn't understand why it had such low uptake

I think it's the fact that Cadillac's website (and a lot of images on dealer websites) are using computer-generated images rather than actual pictures. And those computer images just do not represent some colors well.

If Cadillac's site had pics like this one up, this color would have been more popular.
I totally agree. The Cadillac CGI images look WAY worse than the photos posted here for nearly every color. The one I still can't figure out is red. The CGI image looks maroon, and some of the user pics look kind of maroon too, but some of them look like an awesome brilliant red.

I totally agree. The Cadillac CGI images look WAY worse than the photos posted here for nearly every color. The one I still can't figure out is red. The CGI image looks maroon, and some of the user pics look kind of maroon too, but some of them look like an awesome brilliant red.
I have found that the infrared tint coat looks different depending on the light.... To me its got a little maroon in it.. Shadow V Sun

Attachments

• IMG_3593.jpg
    IMG_3593.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3738.jpg
    IMG_3738.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 76

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed