Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V Blackwing General Photo Thread: 4BWs Make Everything Look Better

Cadillac CT4-V model

M2Cto4BW

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing
We have a few themed threads - I do love mundane parking pics made gorgeous with BWs - but I didn't see a general thread for pics of 4BWs. Bimmerpost has a thread per model and colour, but as 4BWs are much more exclusive, thought just a general model thread might be a good idea. So let's see what you got :)

Start it out with three from the past couple weekends:

4BW_Pacific.jpg

4BW_Fence.jpg

4BW_WindMills.jpg

^Sooooo nice :) I would love the kitted out Give Me a Ticket Blue as a second car, not sure I could handle the attention 7 days a week, lol, great collection of 4BWs!

I have a pair NIB. Let me know.

Oh, man ... my car is going to have same spec. Rift, no carbon, Tech Bronze, red calipers. (But without the mirror caps and with a sunroof.)

Yours looks AMAZING. It is making me totally stoked for mine.

I'm digging the mirror caps. I believe they're actually a dealer-installed option. I might just talk to my dealer to see whether they can order some and install them for the same price as if they had been on the original order.

Thanks! You’re not going to be disappointed with the color combo when you see it in person. I went with red calipers and red seat belts as well. Love the tech bronze! I got a little lucky, I spec’d it without carbon due to costs and then carbon went on constraint, I think that might have been the reason I got an allocation or others passed for carbon putting me next up. The rear spoiler is beefy enough and is in gloss black. Looks pretty sharp

Thanks! You’re not going to be disappointed with the color combo when you see it in person. I went with red calipers and red seat belts as well. Love the tech bronze! I got a little lucky, I spec’d it without carbon due to costs and then carbon went on constraint, I think that might have been the reason I got an allocation or others passed for carbon putting me next up. The rear spoiler is beefy enough and is in gloss black. Looks pretty sharp

I actually saw something very close to it at the dealer. It was a CT5-V BW and it was White rather than Rift. It looked badass, and I knew that Rift would look even better.

My spec has the red belts as well. Also the optional sports seats in black leather (which I believe I see inside yours).

Yep it is, I’m at Heidenreich and Dunham
That's so cool!

We'll have to meet up one day. I am in Summerfield Estates, about a 1/4 mile from the high school.

That's so cool!

We'll have to meet up one day. I am in Summerfield Estates, about a 1/4 mile from the high school.
Yeah for sure…I’m very familiar with the area, my in-laws live near Village and Summerfield. I live across from Manchester and Rivergate. Since we’re neighbors can I ask who you used for your ppf? And are you happy with it?

Yeah for sure…I’m very familiar with the area, my in-laws live near Village and Summerfield. I live across from Manchester and Rivergate. Since we’re neighbors can I ask who you used for your ppf? And are you happy with it?
Yep, Diamond Detailz in Washington. His name is Kade. Young but very good and stands behind his work. He's now done THREE local BlackWings.
Screenshot_20220727-171950.png

Yep, Diamond Detailz in Washington. His name is Kade. Young but very good and stands behind his work. He's now done THREE local BlackWings. View attachment 11209
Many thanks!

Adding these two photos to show the color shifting that is Rift. More dramatic in person too

Attachments

• A2E67BAC-9D3A-4605-A423-433601F92CAD.jpeg
    A2E67BAC-9D3A-4605-A423-433601F92CAD.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 127
  • BAEDCC88-D46C-4C2B-A762-E9B1402C0B66.jpeg
    BAEDCC88-D46C-4C2B-A762-E9B1402C0B66.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 128
Adding these two photos to show the color shifting that is Rift. More dramatic in person too

Do you think the Tech Bronze wheels have a similar quality?

I've seen photos where they look bright, and I've seen photos where they look really dull.

When I saw them in person, I found the color to be more subtle than it looks in most pictures. But I've only seen them indoors. Maybe they brighten up in sunlight, and/or the bright sunlight casts dark shadows on the spokes that affect how they look?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back