Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cool Gray Seat Protection

I honestly dont know how these will hold up. Example, if you've owned blue jeans the blue dye gets on white shoes, socks, anything white, etc. How will a protectant STOP that blue dye from getting on the white part? You can be sitting on the seat for hours and moving around as the car moves.

Hmm, maybe I need to go to a carmax and look at white interior leather cars.

Honestly I liked the look, but this was my big concern with the gray and thus why I stuck with the black leather. Same with the suede steering wheel and shift knob. It just never seems to hold up well over time without a lot of maintenance.

Honestly I liked the look, but this was my big concern with the gray and thus why I stuck with the black leather. Same with the suede steering wheel and shift knob. It just never seems to hold up well over time without a lot of maintenance.
That's exactly the same concerns I have. My original build did not include the SG seats OR the suede steering wheel, but.....I was able to swoop in on a canceled order that happens to have both of those. The seats are the carbon back ones though so that does limit the amount of light colored material but it's still going to be a PIA to maintain. I'm thinking I could swap out the steering wheel if I really wanted, but I have no idea how challenging that will be.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back