Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Color question?

Commonman

Seasoned Member
Does anyone have any inside track on what Argent Silver Metallic and Midnight Steel Metallic look like? Did they show up on past GM cars. If anyone could post a past picture of either color I would appreciate it. THX.

Thinking I read somewhere here the Argent is similar to the shark skin grey they're using on the V-Esky

Does anyone have any inside track on what Argent Silver Metallic and Midnight Steel Metallic look like? Did they show up on past GM cars. If anyone could post a past picture of either color I would appreciate it. THX.
Rob posted this earlier today check out page 9 of the attached

Attachments

• cadillac escalade-v playbook.pdf
    11.9 MB · Views: 587
apparently Tesla had a Midnight Steel Metallic .. might look similar?

cover-6-1536x1026.jpg

I was really hoping the Argent Sliver was going to be similar to the mystic green metallic color on the SS.

There's a GM touchup color called Argent Grey that has a similar green tint.

In the pics I've seen so far, it looks to me like Argent Silver is to normal silver as Rift is to normal white. It has that "flatter", "creamier" quality to it.

I'm think I'm a fan.

My order is for Rift, but hasn't been submitted to GM yet and will almost certainly be converted to MY '23. I was already like 60/40 on Rift vs Satin Steel - and I think I like Argent Silver even more.

I'm going to have to try to see Argent Silver in person, then decide whether to revise my order.

I went with the Midnight Steel since I had Shadow for 22 order. I told my dealer I don’t care what it looks like, just get my order in. Being on a sinking ship and complaining about the color of my life preserver was not in the cards.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back