Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Collector edition: Crafted by

Jeffrey Nickelson. Would love to know more about him and his role.

Attachments

• tempImageQFYeil.png
    tempImageQFYeil.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
Ah, the memories! (NOT) Had this engine in my first car - 1988 Grand Am. Can you say leaky head gaskets and sh!tty ignition coils, kids?!?! I knew you could!
The coils were under a aluminum cover in the valley of 2 camshafts on top of the head so they baked in heat with no air flow to cool them, no wonder they failed.

The coils were under a aluminum cover in the valley of 2 camshafts on top of the head so they baked in heat with no air flow to cool them, no wonder they failed.
Yep. Really poor engineering but it made them a cinch to replace. I got to the point where I made sure I always had a spare one on hand as one would inevitably go at the most inconvenient time.

Hey all!!

I know some are posted in the registry but I noticed a lot of them were attached to usernames but didn’t have the “crafted by” added. Myself, my husband and several of our friends’ names are floating out there and I would LOVE to find some of them and get pictures. If y’all could post pics of your “crafted by” sill on here I would appreciate it!!!

Nicole
Great post Nicole! I'll update the Registry listings as well. If you post pics of your Crafted By plagues, please include the last 8 of your VIN so I know which cars they belong to.

Jeffrey Nickelson. Would love to know more about him and his role.
Jeff is da man, vehicle systems engineer for interiors, was on the program since day one and worked his behind off to get the cars to where they are today.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back