Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Collector edition: Crafted by

nicole27z

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 CTS-V
Hey all!!

I know some are posted in the registry but I noticed a lot of them were attached to usernames but didn’t have the “crafted by” added. Myself, my husband and several of our friends’ names are floating out there and I would LOVE to find some of them and get pictures. If y’all could post pics of your “crafted by” sill on here I would appreciate it!!!

Nicole

Hi Nicole, with pleasure.

Attachments

• 4DE78666-DD4B-4D62-A9C7-C919C562160F.jpeg
    4DE78666-DD4B-4D62-A9C7-C919C562160F.jpeg
    784.8 KB · Views: 186
Here's mine. My wife reached out to Joseph on FB back in September but never got a response unfortunately. We wanted to thank him for having a part in making these great cars.

Attachments

• JH.jpg
    JH.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 128
Would love to know Troy's role..
View attachment 6260
I think I was reading somewhere that the Cadillac concierge desk had a list of the people and how they were associated with the build......I actually IM'ed the girl that's on my door and found out what her roll was...I also contacted my engine builder and both were glad I reached out to them...

Last edited:
I think I was reading somewhere that the Cadillac concierge desk had a list of the people and how they were associated with the build......I actually IM'ed the girl that's on my door and found out what here roll was...I also contacted my engine builder and both were glad I reached out to them...
Yeah I am too impatient to wait and see if someone reaches out 😂 If they do have a list of how people are associated my guess is that it’s fairly generic as we weren’t asked for much other than our signature.

Here's mine. My wife reached out to Joseph on FB back in September but never got a response unfortunately. We wanted to thank him for having a part in making these great cars.
He’s a good friend and neighbor! I passed this on to him, looks like the message disappeared to his requested and he never saw it until now!

Yeah I am too impatient to wait and see if someone reaches out 😂 If they do have a list of how people are associated my guess is that it’s fairly generic as we weren’t asked for much other than our signature.
I would say keep checking your "message requests" to see if someone is trying to reach you... It took my engine builder a month to get back to me....

@nicole27z Hey Nicole, I guess you pinged my guy as he responded back today. Thanks very much for passing that note along and starting this thread. Very cool to get everyone connected who had a hand in the design and builds.

@nicole27z Hey Nicole, I guess you pinged my guy as he responded back today. Thanks very much for passing that note along and starting this thread. Very cool to get everyone connected who had a hand in the design and builds.
Nicole reached out to me on IG and I sent her here...... Your welcome!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cool!

I'd love to know what Gary Wilkins' role was on the BW as well! (Fully understand that you probably don't know *everyone* that worked on these since I'm sure it was a huge team effort, but for those that you do, it would be appreciated!)

I know this may sound stupid but google certain thing with the persons name and GM, or look for people that have GM listed on their FB info....It took me a little time but I found my girl... 12 years in CID as a police officer help me snoop things out....

I know this may sound stupid but google certain thing with the persons name and GM, or look for people that have GM listed on their FB info....It took me a little time but I found my girl... 12 years in CID as a police officer help me snoop things out....
Yep, that's I how originally found Joey who's name is on my car.

An interesting theory, @Tall Steve !

I tried that, and while I did find some really great info on engine builders at GM, I think this engine is slightly down on power from what we're driving. 🤣

View attachment 6266
Quad-4, Nice!
Both ahead of it's time and yet too late.
The engine that could've saved the Fiero.

An interesting theory, @Tall Steve !

I tried that, and while I did find some really great info on engine builders at GM, I think this engine is slightly down on power from what we're driving. 🤣

View attachment 6266
Ah, the memories! (NOT) Had this engine in my first car - 1988 Grand Am. Can you say leaky head gaskets and sh!tty ignition coils, kids?!?! I knew you could!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back