Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Clutch sticking to floor on track

CT5-V Model
It's nice to see someone use the cosworth toolbox. I read about it on the Camaro forum but no one actually had it
Download link at the bottom of this page and they also have a form there to request a free license to the Lite version. They keep expanding what the Lite version does so you really don't need any of the paid versions.

Download link at the bottom of this page and they also have a form there to request a free license to the Lite version. They keep expanding what the Lite version does so you really don't need any of the paid versions.

unfortunately my second hand camaro was 1LE V6 without PDR and the blackwing I picked up didn't have PDR... I will get it next go around, hopefully will be in a position to track it too

My clutch pedal has done something similar and sticking at ~70% after I read this thread, WTF. Seems to be after parked. happened twice now. Pull it toward me with my foot, and pump it a few times to see if it happens again and doesn't. Top 30% feels SUPER loose(almost feels not engaged/loose at the top)

It's nice to see someone use the cosworth toolbox. I read about it on the Camaro forum but no one actually had it
It’s really awesome when you track with other guys who have PDR! My Camaro/vette buddies and I will pull cards at lunch time and after the first days event to compare sectors and try and improve lap times.

Do we have a traditional external-to-the-bell-housing slave cylinder on these?

I had a 6MT G37 (same drivetrain as the 370Z) that had the godawful concentric slave cylinder inside the transmission that would fail every 25kmi. I sincerely hope I don't have to deal with that garbage on the TR6060...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back