Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

If anyone wants to keep this as a surprise, please look away.

View attachment 5563

I'm sorry I suck at photography. I wasn't dragging this into work. This is a huge display with a hand signed and numbered sketch by the designer of the exterior to go along with the COA, Cadillac badge, and our unique serial identifier from the steering wheel. I love it.
I got mine today, print #26 and the pictures don’t do it justice , the inside ledges of the shadow box looks like carbon fiber , I don’t know if actually is but it looks really nice . It might be wishful thinking but my print looks like it has a orange tint to it . And they also spelled my name right. I know I got a print in 2010 for my Camaro and my name was misspelled so it looks like Cadillac is doing its homework.

Still waiting on mine as well….. we will see I have #24. Any way to get a tracking number?

Still waiting on mine as well….. we will see I have #24. Any way to get a tracking number?
Do you have an account with FedEx? That's how I get notifications that I have a package about to arrive. It only notifies me the day before though.

Also just to clarify on the print number, that's probably going to be a different number than your serial badge from the steering wheel. I'm 86-011, but I got print #25. They can't make those line up since the transmission option doubles those up.

Yea, I just signed up for a fedex account. Wonder how the are shipping them out, based on taking delivery, or something else.

Received mine today. These are absolutely first class. Very nice surprise!

Received mine today. These are absolutely first class. Very nice surprise!
Does it have the same pic, shown above, of a rendering of a 5 or, is yours different since you got a 4? If different, can you please post a pic?

Here is the 4. Love mine its so freaking awesome!!!

Attachments

• CC92B622-0C61-46F6-B349-D6534A3C510B.jpeg
    CC92B622-0C61-46F6-B349-D6534A3C510B.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 185
This is the gift for the first 250 of each. Including the V academy two days free and the door sills/plaques pretty nice package if you ask me.

Mirza,

Do the rest of us, late to the party, but still happy to be here, get the 2 day Spring Mountain V Academy?

I hope so...had that as a nice gift for my 19 ZR1 & took advantage of the discount for my 2020 C8. I will be going back regardless, I am sure they miss me !!

Looking forward to my 3800 5BW to leave the plant. Let me know when you are done playing with it 🙂.

Jeff

This is the gift for the first 250 of each. Including the V academy two days free and the door sills/plaques pretty nice package if you ask me.
Agreed just to wanted to verify. Someone earlier implied this not being the gift

I think Fedex hates me. They have held onto my ceramic car wash soap for over 1 month now. I'm going to hate it if they hold the plaque that long.

I just had Tony Roma and Brandon Vivian sign a $100 dollar bill to add to my shadow box and they autographed my carbon fiber seat back also, so maybe I will have 1 of 1 CT5 V Blackwing .

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back