Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon Fiber Cometh

Also, are you going to offer the little pieces for the front wheel well that connects to the front splitter?
Yes, we plan to reproduce the wheel deflectors as well. But so far, we have only been able to acquire a sample for one side.

Another question... What's the chance of offering CF mirror covers? I want to go full forged CF on all my parts, if possible.

@WONT TAP can you confirm the length of bolt used to bolt the wheel deflectors through the front splitter and to the bumper? The stock mounting bolts are missing from that position for non cf cars and a bolt for the front splitter that is 22mm total length is too short to work. Parts diagrams dont show bolts for that or the wheel deflectors in a diagram. I'm assuming I need a bolt with an overall length of 25 or 30 to secure it but wanted to have that before the parts I ordered from you arrive. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG20230308112108.jpg
    IMG20230308112108.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
@WONT TAP any chance you could measure that bolt? I see my spoiler and deflectors are being shipped out early to me! I'd love to get the right hardware ordered ASAP!

@WONT TAP any chance you could measure that bolt? I see my spoiler and deflectors are being shipped out early to me! I'd love to get the right hardware ordered ASAP!
I asked my technician to measure it when you made your original post above, but the truth is that we are completely swamped, with a four week wait to get in. We will get to it when we can, but you're going to have to be patient with us...

I appreciate it, thanks. I fly out for a business trip on saturday right before fedex says things will be delivered. I wanted to try and get things ordered before I left so I had a nice surprise to come home to.

I think the screws I posted and used to secure the splitter are correct, but non cf cars aren't shipping with the speed nut clip at the edges. I ordered some of these to be safe.
s-l1600.jpg
ct4 clip.jpg

P/N?

I was at the dealer today asking about mounting hardware for the front splitter and wheel deflectors. but they weren't able to get any clarification on this. The standard screw is all they had listed and since all the hardware required comes with the part itself, they didn't see it available separately to see part numbers.

Front splitter won't need anything additional, all the screws and clips will be reused from the removal of the black splitters. I went through that a bit in the cf p/n thread. For the wheel deflectors I think it'll be the same m4.2 screws but cannot confirm. I ordered a pack of 10 of the speed nuts and same sized thread bolts off eBay. If they work I can send some spares to you for the cost to ship. It was $20 for the whole lot and the individual nuts and screws were ~$6 ea.... If you don't want to wait a week or so, the screw should be GM M4.2x1.41x20. you'll need to find the nut that has that thread. I think I ordered this p/n but not sure if it's correct -11548579

Not in any rush, so if you confirm what you ordered is correct and works when you get yours installed, I'm cool to wait and pay for shipping. Appreciate it.

@WONT TAP can you confirm the length of bolt used to bolt the wheel deflectors through the front splitter and to the bumper? The stock mounting bolts are missing from that position for non cf cars and a bolt for the front splitter that is 22mm total length is too short to work. Parts diagrams dont show bolts for that or the wheel deflectors in a diagram. I'm assuming I need a bolt with an overall length of 25 or 30 to secure it but wanted to have that before the parts I ordered from you arrive. Thanks!
Our technician just took a look at these. He believes the screws are all the same length. You would just need the screw clips. You could check with a dealership parts department to confirm.

Another question... What's the chance of offering CF mirror covers? I want to go full forged CF on all my parts, if possible.
@WONT TAP Same here! Ordering the Forged CF Spoiler next month.

I think I ordered this p/n but not sure if it's correct -11548579
Went to the parts department and they confirmed part numbers.
Speed nut - 11548579
Bolts - 11548270
The speed nut and bolt are both around $13 PER PIECE from the dealer. Insane.

Also ordered the add-on air channels for the under engine cover:
84667807 and 84667808

Update. The screws and clips I ordered work to mount the wheel deflectors. I have 4 extra pairs of anyone needs them, just pm me. Probably be the $6 or 7 it costs to ship. I also have a pack of 25 of the screws if anyone needs a spare one or 2.

Attachments

• IMG20230322170739.jpg
    IMG20230322170739.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
Update. The screws and clips I ordered work to mount the wheel deflectors. I have 4 extra pairs of anyone needs them, just pm me. Probably be the $6 or 7 it costs to ship. I also have a pack of 25 of the screws if anyone needs a spare one or 2.

Where did you get the screws and clips and how many are needed on each side?

I would take them (if no one else asks), but it'll be a few months before I order the wheel deflectors. I have to spread things out to keep my wife happy lol. CF splitter was ordered yesterday so I'll see how long that takes to arrive.

I'll take 2 of the clips and 8 total screws. I'll throw $20 your way.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back