Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon Fiber Cometh

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
We are finally satisfied that we have worked a deal with a carbon fiber supplier who has proven they can match the OEM quality. As of today, we are officially accepting preorders for CT4-V Blackwing rear aero spoilers and front dive planes, in addition to ATS-V and CT4-V Blackwing carbon fiber engine covers.

Due to the worldwide parts availability issues, we haven't been able to get samples of all the carbon fiber products yet. However, if these first few items do well in the market, we will expand the assortment and fill in other gaps for you all. :)

Last edited:
If you didn't order CFP 1, wouldn't there be no provision for the front dive planes? ie: no holes for them in the front bumper.

If you didn't order CFP 1, wouldn't there be no provision for the front dive planes? ie: no holes for them in the front bumper.
When people retrofitted the ZL1 1LE front aero on the lesser model Camaros, there were indications on the inside of the bumper where you needed to make slots for the dive plains. Hopefully, that's the same case here.

Do the dive planes have to be drilled into the bumper?

Do the dive planes have to be drilled into the bumper?
It looks like each one has five mounting tabs that must go through the front bumper.
20220531_103329.jpg

Are you planning on offering the front lip?

Are you planning on offering the front lip?
Yes. we will expand the assortment and fill in other gaps, as samples become available to work from.

I would like to buy a carbon fiber front splitter from you once they are ready. Thank you for filling the hole in the current market.

Probably a dumb question, but for the spoiler, it's a direct drop in part on a BW? There is no difference in mounting for the standard BW (non-CF) spoiler and this one?

I'm interested, but of course don't have my BW yet. On my list to maybe get this fall.

From my limited knowledge on it, the non CF1 package wing only has 3 mounting holes, whereas the CF package uses 2 additional holes (5 total)
Although looking at the pics of it, it looks like 7 mounting screws

Last edited:
Found out my dealer has finally gotten an allotment for my order, but they said with almost 99.9% certainty that there will be no CF available. Hopefully you'll have that front lip available around when my order comes in.

The canards/dive planes are bumper specific. But the lower lip, do we know if non CF factory cars can get the front lip attached without modification?

Basically I want to mimic CF 1&2 minus the canards and rear wing.

Thanks! Are these for the 4BW or 5BW?
So far we have CT4-V Blackwing rear spoilers and dive planes (in two finishes) arriving in approximately two more weeks.

Next up will be CT4-V Blackwing front splitter and rear diffuser. These are about 90 days out.

We are still trying to get samples of all the other CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing parts to work from.

Last edited:
Waiting for someone to be the guinea pig for these as I'm fairly certain it's not just a simple bolt on and go if you didn't get the CF package.

Also, are you going to offer the little pieces for the front wheel well that connects to the front splitter?

Probably a dumb question, but for the spoiler, it's a direct drop in part on a BW? There is no difference in mounting for the standard BW (non-CF) spoiler and this one?

I'm interested, but of course don't have my BW yet. On my list to maybe get this fall.
Underneath the OEM spoiler are 5 pre-drilled holes in the deck lid from the factory. The spoiler uses 3 of the 5 holes for it's 3 guideposts. The spoiler is affixed to the deck lid with two way tape only. The OEM carbon fiber wing has 6 built in screws and a center guidepost. There are no holes in the deck lid to accommodate the two outermost screws thus two holes must be drilled. The OEM CF wing comes with a drilling template and fastening hardware. The CF wing has foam padding all the way around it's bottom and two way tape at the corners.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back