Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac V-Club

Yalferd

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Is anyone here a member? Is it worth the $100 or so a year?

I was a BMW CCA member and all I got was constant spam to buy raffle tickets. No invites to anything out of the ordinary aside from car control clinics that aren't discounted

I belong to the NW chapter covering the Seattle (and broader) area. They have quarterly events (track events, scenic cruises, car shows, etc.), holiday party, sponsor discounts (e.g., 15% off Michelin tires from authorized retailers), etc..

I also have BMW CCA and I've only held onto it in hopes I may some day score their discount on a new car or I might join them for a local track event. A lot less active than V Club in my experience

Thanks for the info. I'm south of one region, north of the other, so i'm going to join for the next year to see what I end up with.

I don't think i'll be going back to BMW soon enough to get my discount, although I might renew in at the end of my two years just in case. I'm pretty happy with my CT-4v BW

while i agree bmw cca sends out too much spam email, their car purchase discount in one shot can pay for the membership for 5-10 years. i've benefitted from it multiple times over the years
thats on top of the auto cross and high performance driving events they organize which in my northeast area between spring-summer-fall is quite often and i've done probably 20 of those events at decent discount/prices

i'll admit i havent benfitted from either much in recent years but just havent been able to get myself to let the membership last and lose the streak haha. you get a commemorative pin after all! i'm coming up on 20 years with them

its great to hear the V Club is even more active. look forward to joining that as well

I'm hoping the Cadillac will be my last purchase, getting to the age where I shouldn't wear out another car since I work from home, so not going to worry about losing the BMW discount (my old employer had a $1.5k discount for BMWs and $1k discount for Minis). I'll keep the BMW CCA membership active for a few more years, just in case, but the Blackwing is a hard act to follow for me

I was thinking about subscribing to the V-Club. Still on the fence. I do have a subscription to Road and Track Magazine. They advertised for different multi-day and location drives with various cars. One by my NE area was called the Hudson Quattrocento. Nice fall drive up the Hudson Valley. 4 days long with a few race tracks and hotel/food thrown in. I clicked on the QR Code and discovered that you have to apply and be approved to join in the festivities. Then I saw that it costs over $12,000 bucks ! Yeah, I can drive by myself with the wife and enjoy the route and sites for far less. No thanks.

Buying a Blackwing from Sewell comes with a complimentary 1-year membership to the V-Club.

My local chapter (Tampa) seems very active. For me, the best benefit so far has been the invitation to the technical talks held by Brembo, Mobil1 and V-Performance.

Amazing hour-long sessions with open Q&A. I have learned a TON about our cars and those mentioned products in general as a result of the sessions.

I've been a member for a couple of years now and I think it's a good deal. The first year there was no local chapter for me, which definitely limited the activities I could participate in, but the new chapter is small and growing.

Nationally, the club did five subsidized cost track days last year and are doing more this year. They have quarterly events with a meal, and usually some sort of monthly meet up (C&C, etc). Their forum does give you a chance to reach directly out to Cadillac engineering folks, although sometimes I've had to badger to get a response. @MatthewAMEL already mentioned the tech talks - I thought the Brembo one was very good.

As I recall, you also get a discount on Cadillac merch (and I've gotten a ton of free T-shirts from the club), as well as discounts from their sponsors. A new car purchase discount would be great, but I can't say $500 off a $100K car is going to change my life.

We just had our chapter holiday get together yesterday and everyone that attended was entered for a raffle which included a free trip to Spring Mountain. Note, this raffle was at the national level. Yesterday I won one of the local raffled for a $50 gift certificate, so I guess that's half my yearly dues.

I'm not much for the car show scene, but I've gotten far more out of this membership than I did out of the couple of Corvette clubs (or Audi) I joined. Only PCA has them beat as far as subsidizing the cost of track time, but they're a huge organization.

P.S. Texas seems to be far and away the biggest chapter, so I imagine the experience there is quite a bit different as far as number and size of events.

The nearest chapter to me is 500 miles away and while I’d like to participate I really don’t see it being very practical.

^^^^ What he said. We'd have to go to San Diego, while that would be nice, it's a long way to go for coffee or dinner.

I don't understand why there isn't something here in AZ, either TUS or PHX. We have quite a few tracks and a lot of good driving roads. Some one get on that, will you.

^^^^ What he said. We'd have to go to San Diego, while that would be nice, it's a long way to go for coffee or dinner.

I don't understand why there isn't something here in AZ, either TUS or PHX. We have quite a few tracks and a lot of good driving roads. Some one get on that, will you.
Perhaps u 2 could look into starting a chapter in AZ. Both of you fella"s are active and verbal in this forum...???

I've been a member for a couple of years now and I think it's a good deal. The first year there was no local chapter for me, which definitely limited the activities I could participate in, but the new chapter is small and growing.

Nationally, the club did five subsidized cost track days last year and are doing more this year. They have quarterly events with a meal, and usually some sort of monthly meet up (C&C, etc). Their forum does give you a chance to reach directly out to Cadillac engineering folks, although sometimes I've had to badger to get a response. @MatthewAMEL already mentioned the tech talks - I thought the Brembo one was very good.

As I recall, you also get a discount on Cadillac merch (and I've gotten a ton of free T-shirts from the club), as well as discounts from their sponsors. A new car purchase discount would be great, but I can't say $500 off a $100K car is going to change my life.

We just had our chapter holiday get together yesterday and everyone that attended was entered for a raffle which included a free trip to Spring Mountain. Note, this raffle was at the national level. Yesterday I won one of the local raffled for a $50 gift certificate, so I guess that's half my yearly dues.

I'm not much for the car show scene, but I've gotten far more out of this membership than I did out of the couple of Corvette clubs (or Audi) I joined. Only PCA has them beat as far as subsidizing the cost of track time, but they're a huge organization.

P.S. Texas seems to be far and away the biggest chapter, so I imagine the experience there is quite a bit different as far as number and size of events.
Everything is bigger in Texas!

There is an Oklahoma Chapter and joined their FaceBook group and hope to learn more about them and what they do.

Everything is bigger in Texas!
Ya got that right ! My wife and I were driving from NY to Arizona. Took the southern route since it was winter. When we got somewhere near Dallas-Ft. Worth......we come upon the biggest Texas and American flags I have ever seen. I had to take a picture. Brought a tear to my eye and made me pat my Sig Sauer 9mm on my hip !

Attachments

• 20220208_110642.jpg
    20220208_110642.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 48
Ya got that right ! My wife and I were driving from NY to Arizona. Took the southern route since it was winter. When we got somewhere near Dallas-Ft. Worth......we come upon the biggest Texas and American flags I have ever seen. I had to take a picture. Brought a tear to my eye and made me pat my Sig Sauer 9mm on my hip !
Machine Gun America GIF

Is there any way to see the events put on by the Texas chapter? Never heard about it discussed on here, I’d be interested in joining. Would have to be closer to Houston than Dallas tho but definitely interested

Is there any way to see the events put on by the Texas chapter? Never heard about it discussed on here, I’d be interested in joining. Would have to be closer to Houston than Dallas tho but definitely interested
I was at the V-Club Xmas party yesterday and they talked about next years events and it sounds like it's going to be awesome....

If you join you can see all the events when they are posted next year....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back