Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Dealers Can Now Configure 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Orders with Pricing

Bradan Donaldson

Super Moderator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!

Your local Cadillac dealer can now give you an idea of how much your 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing or CT5-V Blackwing order will cost you​

Thanks to a tip from one of our readers, we now know that Cadillac dealers can configure orders with pricing for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and the CT5-V Blackwing in GM's Global Connect System.

While orders can't be placed at this time, options a Cadillac dealer can configure options for you and put together a build with final pricing.

What everyone is really waiting for are more pictures from Cadillac detailing the Blackwing models in all available colors from different angles as well as shots of the different interior color combination options. So far, we've only been able to get front-view pics of the CT5-V Blackwing in available colors which you can view here: 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Colors

Below are examples of the options with individual pricing for each model.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Order Pricing​

2022-cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-pricing-1.jpg

2022-cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-pricing-2.jpg

2022-cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-pricing-3.jpg

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Order Pricing​

2022-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-pricing-1.jpg

2022-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-pricing-2.jpg

2022-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-pricing-3.jpg

We'll have more information as soon as becomes available to us!

Cool deal. My dealer sent me the same info.

Now we need to know the difference between HEA and HMR.

And what is AQJ ?

D.

Cool deal. My dealer sent me the same info.

Now we need to know the difference between HEA and HMR.

And what is AQJ ?

D.

Per the order guide, I believe AQJ is the option code for any of the high performance seats, which has to be selected in combination with one of then H** option codes for the seating material / colors that you want.

1613222667642.png

ok, see that now. Need some more details on the seats and I think we are ready to order.

Thanks,
D.

I'm confused, does this mean that you can get the high performance seats with the basic interior trim? And if so how much?

I'm confused, does this mean that you can get the high performance seats with the basic interior trim? And if so how much?
Based on the pictures and descriptions from the online brochure (Check out the 2022 CT5-V Blackwing), it seems all interiors (base and the high perf options) get the carbon fiber accents on the doors, center console, and dashboard.

Then all 5 of the High Performance interior options have "sueded-microfiber accents" on the door panels and the headliner.

The main difference on the high performance options seem to be the front seatbacks. The two "mid level" ($2890) interior options (HEA and HEA) have suede backs. The three "high level" ($6090) interior options (HJD, HMR, HJC) have carbon fiber backs.

Base AQ9 (HGM)
1613243471951.png

High Performance AQJ "mid-level" (HEA, HEB)
1613243493750.png

High Performance AQJ "upper level" (HJD, HMR, HJC)
1613243504398.png

I see, so then this must be AQ9
Screenshot_20210213-144847_Samsung Internet.jpg

Doesn't seem nearly as bolstered as the high performance bucket seat (AQJ)
Screenshot_20210213-144900_Samsung Internet.jpg

I prefer non leather but this seat looks significantly better, I guess I'll have to do the higher interior trims (plus I'll want the better steering wheel too).

(plus I'll want the better steering wheel too).
I think the only steering wheel option is to get it suede-wrapped (option 53S). Otherwise, the steering wheel is functionally the same across all interior trim levels.

I think the only steering wheel option is to get it suede-wrapped (option 53S). Otherwise, the steering wheel is functionally the same across all interior trim levels.
My bad, I actually reserved the ct4v bw, I forgot that the performance wheel came standard in the ct5v bw! I think with the ct4v it's either 500 extra, or included in the 3000+ upper trim interiors. Otherwise you get the regular ct4 steering wheel.

My bad, I actually reserved the ct4v bw, I forgot that the performance wheel came standard in the ct5v bw! I think with the ct4v it's either 500 extra, or included in the 3000+ upper trim interiors. Otherwise you get the regular ct4 steering wheel.
Ah, ok. Now I see it in the CT4 order book. It's odd that they the performance wheel is an option on the CT4 but it's standard on the CT5.

Ah, ok. Now I see it in the CT4 order book. It's odd that they the performance wheel is an option on the CT4 but it's standard on the CT5.
correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the performance steering wheel is supposed to be automatically included for the first 250 who reserved the ct4-v blackwing.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the performance steering wheel is supposed to be automatically included for the first 250 who reserved the ct4-v blackwing.
This press release that a Cadillac rep pointed me to just the other day indicates that it's standard on the CT5 and "available" on the CT4.

V-Series Blackwing: Designed to Perform
  • High-performance steering wheel with carbon fiber accents and magnesium shift paddles (with available 10-speed automatic transmission), as well as V-Mode and Performance Traction Management control (steering wheel standard on CT5-V Blackwing and available on CT4-V Blackwing) — including a serialized production number plate

That’s my understanding as well.

This press release that a Cadillac rep pointed me to just the other day indicates that it's standard on the CT5 and "available" on the CT4.

V-Series Blackwing: Designed to Perform
  • High-performance steering wheel with carbon fiber accents and magnesium shift paddles (with available 10-speed automatic transmission), as well as V-Mode and Performance Traction Management control (steering wheel standard on CT5-V Blackwing and available on CT4-V Blackwing) — including a serialized production number plate
I had to go digging around to see where it was that I read otherwise, but it was an early press release from Cadillac themselves:

• Customers who make reservations through the Reserve Yours page will receive the available high-performance steering wheel commemorated with a unique serialized plate.
Perhaps they've changed their position on the matter? Interestingly enough, the link you shared mentions that the Level 1 cloth/leather seats (I believe that is the $3,000 upgrade option) would be available in both Jet Black and Sky Grey, but the order sheets only have a Sky Grey option for the Level 2 seats.

I had to go digging around to see where it was that I read otherwise, but it was an early press release from Cadillac themselves:

• Customers who make reservations through the Reserve Yours page will receive the available high-performance steering wheel commemorated with a unique serialized plate.
Perhaps they've changed their position on the matter? Interestingly enough, the link you shared mentions that the Level 1 cloth/leather seats (I believe that is the $3,000 upgrade option) would be available in both Jet Black and Sky Grey, but the order sheets only have a Sky Grey option for the Level 2 seats.
I don’t believe that there’s been a change in position. It’s my understanding that the high-performance steering wheels are standard on the 1st 250 reservations of each. After that, it would become optional.

I don’t believe that there’s been a change in position. It’s my understanding that the high-performance steering wheels are standard on the 1st 250 reservations of each. After that, it would become optional.
In the order books, the standard Blackwing steering wheel seems to have the same RPO (NK4) as the upgraded leather wrapped steering wheel in the 2021 CT4-V (non-BW). Assuming I found the proper picture of that steering wheel, then there really is no place to properly fit the serialized plate. That's likely the reason which would force the performance steering wheel (BTH). So the wording in the press release that I received is likely inaccurate.

CT4-V (NK4)

1613657728113.png

Blackwing Press Photo (presumably BTH)

1613657859003.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace