Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

News: Cadillac CTS-V Wagon brings luxurious performance with added versatility

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Cadillac CTS-V Wagon brings luxurious performance with added versatility

By Arv Voss
SFGate.com
Published 5:25 pm, Thursday, October 10, 2013

273d1381491393-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-brings-luxurious-performance-added-versatility-628x471.jpg

The 2013 Cadillac CTS lineup offers very nice vehicles that provide an above-average level of performance capability. If you are a fan of the base CTS models, you're sure to enjoy the CTS-V version models even more. The 2013 CTS-V Wagon is a wicked- looking machine - perhaps a little too angular to suit everyone's personal taste, but count me as an avid fan.

It's not out of line to think of this latest CTS-V as a high-performance luxury wagon version of Corvette's ZR1. Admittedly, the 'Vette generates a higher boost from its supercharger and sports a different exhaust, which cranks out more horses and higher torque than does the CTS-V. But even though they share the same basic engine, you can't carry all your stuff in the 'Vette.

The power source is a potent, 6.2-liter, supercharged, intercooled OHV V8 engine with 16 valves and sequential center-feed fuel injection. The engine is longitudinally mounted forward and pumps out an SAE-certified 556 hp at 6,100 rpm, along with 551 lb ft of torque at 3,800 rpm. Motive energy is delivered to the rear wheels via either a Tremec TR6060 six-speed, fully synchronized manual gearbox with a single overdrive, or an electronically controlled Hydra-Matic 6L90 six-speed automatic overdrive with torque converter clutch.

Full Story: Cadillac CTS-V Wagon brings luxurious performance with added versatility - SFGate

Attachments

• 628x471.jpg
    628x471.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 341
That's kinda the way I feel about the V Wagon and I'd had that experience for almost 3 years now.

Yea Ha! :rocker:

You saying your V Wagon is for sale?

That's kinda the way I feel about the V Wagon and I'd had that experience for almost 3 years now.

Yea Ha! :rocker:

Top 3 things you hate about your car and top 3 you love.
Don't include gas milage as a dislike lol.. I know its not the best.

Top 3 things you hate about your car and top 3 you love.
Don't include gas milage as a dislike lol.. I know its not the best.

Top 3 likes - really tough! I love nearly everything about it. But I'll take a stab at the top 3:

Vette performance in a 4-door and a wagon.
Cadillac luxury and comfort.
Driving it makes me happy.

Top 3 dislikes - again, tough. Gas Mileage - no, can't say that one.

Brake dust - my shiny wheels don't stay shiny very long.
Paint chips - the Crystal Red seems to chip easily.
Not driving it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners