Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Product Review: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: American muscle

Product Review announcement

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Awesome review!

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: American muscle

The CTS-V is perhaps the most refined sports coupe in this history of North American car building.

By Jim Meachen & Ted Biederman
MyCarData - The Epoch Times

If forced to sum up the 2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe in four words, that’s the four we would use. More specifically the CTS-V carries an appealing concept-car design that has miraculously made it into the ranks of production cars, and it houses supercharged muscle measured at 556 hp.

Beyond its stunning exterior and its pin-you-back-in-your seat performance, the CTS-V comes with amazing refinement, interior quality, and style usually reserved for European sports coupes, and a comfortable ride that we figure will suit just about anyone—and anyone who thrives on adrenalin rushes as a perk.

Full Story: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: American muscle | Autos | Life | Epoch Times

The 4 words?

Looks Great, Goes Fast!

What do you mean by refined. i've never gotten this, what does someone mean exactly when they say the CTS is the most refined sports car. explain please.

What do you mean by refined. i've never gotten this, what does someone mean exactly when they say the CTS is the most refined sports car. explain please.

That would be a CTS-V..................

I looked up "refined" in the dictionary and it says:

"free from crudeness or courseness, cultivated, elegant"

I think that word could be applied to the CTS V but "most refined" indicates a comparison - I guess that depends on all the other cars the CTS V has been compared to.

btw, my Vagon is in the parking lot today. My DD is my Vette but the CTS V Wagon is more refined and therefore I pamper myself once or twice a week and drive the V.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back