Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac at the LA Auto Show

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
They are not listed as an Automotive Brand on the Show's web site. Does anyone know of a way to find out if they'll be there and if so, which vehicles they'll be displaying? @Mirza Grebovic @Jameson's Viggen

Thought I heard they weren't showing up?

Seems to be a trend of late as Cadillac shows very little love to the West Coast (weren't at the Seattle show last week and haven't been for a few years I think.) Disappointing in a county where 9% of cars are EVs and with the Lyriq already supposedly out in some locations (still haven't seen one and I've got an allocation.) Of course, Seattle's show is smaller than L.A.'s in terms of import and size.

At least Chevy brought the new Blazer SS EV and Equinox EV (?? - don't remember as I focused on the Blazer) in addition to the C8 Z06/Z07.

Last edited:
Cadillac hasn't been to the Chicago Auto Show in a few years either. I was really hoping to see them earlier this year while I was waiting to get an allocation, but they skipped it again....

It's a trend. They (along with many other manufacturers) weren't at the Philly auto show this year either.

They were not at the NY Auto show this year either

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners