Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Cadillac announces new CT4-V BW Mondrian Editions

Cadillac CT4-V model

Head Hunter

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Sharing here because I couldn’t in the News forum
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 12.36.23 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_3966.png
    IMG_3966.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I'm sorry but, what a big fuck you to those who have purchased the Track Editions. Thankfully, I haven't purchased mine yet. The red interior that was thought to be exclusive to the Road Atlanta Track Editions is available. Carbon fiber seat backs too I'd imagine.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but, what a big fuck you to those who have purchased the Track Editions. Thankfully, I haven't purchased mine yet. The red interior that was thought to be exclusive to the Road Atalanta Track Editions is available. Carbon fiber seat backs too I'd imagine.
Where did you see that info? Above page doesn't load any pictures for me. I guess because I am not V-club member.

Where did you see that info? Above page doesn't load any pictures for me. I guess because I am not V-club member.
I can't see the pics either, just the text.

Not sure why the picture didn't load for some people - it works for me on my phone and on my desktop as an attachment. I went ahead and edited the OP to include the image in the body so hopefully that works.

I'm sorry but, what a big fuck you to those who have purchased the Track Editions. Thankfully, I haven't purchased mine yet. The red interior that was thought to be exclusive to the Road Atalanta Track Editions is available. Carbon fiber seat backs too I'd imagine.
It's long established that Cadillac planned to finally do what the Germans and Mopar have done for years to make more margin. I don't blame them one bit if people are willing to pay thousands for stickers, plaques, and colors (I'm just not one of those customers as I have no illusions about big appreciation for domestic cars built by the thousands.)

Not sure why the picture didn't load for some people - it works for me on my phone and on my desktop as an attachment. I went ahead and edited the OP to include the image in the body so hopefully that works.
Sorry, I was referring to the link that @IMSA-01-fan posted.

Sorry, I was referring to the link that @IMSA-01-fan posted.
yup, I had the same issue but the new links posted by Tall Steve work.

All in all, a stupid decision by Cadillac to announce these when all the track editions are not delivered yet and the ones were delivered are sitting at dealers.

Seems like their play on the 20th anniversary of the V after using last year to celebrate 120yrs of Cadillac. Curious if the 5VBW will have a 20th anniversary package

Seems like their play on the 20th anniversary of the V after using last year to celebrate 120yrs of Cadillac. Curious if the 5VBW will have a 20th anniversary package
I'm sure that the parts bin will accommodate that.

I am normally an all black interior for my cars. The red looks pretty good.

I am normally an all black interior for my cars. The red looks pretty good.
I know the "burgundy" interior they were running in the Escalades was the most sought after color interior and went into major production delays at one point because of the demand. I'm curious how if it's the same color or if it's a sportier red like the torch red seatbelts we have

What's with the additional stickers, the 4BW folks are looking for a fat V8 in there! WTH!

With something to row in moments of mild stress!

If they're trying to sell more of these cars, in my opinion, they should let tuners crack the ECU. Being easily tunable might attract more attention to these cars

Yay for more constraints! I've seen the Slade with burgundy and it was pretty.
I know the "burgundy" interior they were running in the Escalades was the most sought after color interior and went into major production delays at one point because of the demand. I'm curious how if it's the same color or if it's a sportier red like the torch red seatbelts we have

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back