Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Cadillac announces new CT4-V BW Mondrian Editions

Cadillac CT4-V model
How many Collector Series series will they have? My gosh!
Reminds me of Pontiac and the Firebirds/TAs, haha. Had the Firehawk, the NHRA edition, the WS6, and so many more I can’t remember.

Sticker packages: guaranteed to sell below sticker!

1686608976145.png

A new silver color is kind of interesting being they already have argent silver. But the decals are a bit much. I’m just glad I have CF1 and CF2 on my 22 4BW cuz it seems impossible to get these days unless it’s a special edition

A new silver color is kind of interesting being they already have argent silver. But the decals are a bit much. I’m just glad I have CF1 and CF2 on my 22 4BW cuz it seems impossible to get these days unless it’s a special edition
Silver with red mirror caps?

Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Those interiors are dope. Much preferred over the standard upgraded versions. Just not about the sticker packages and increased cost. Cost that will not be made back if you ever wanted to sell.

Maybe buy the black diamond one (limited paint color), get the seats and carbon (both limited), then remove the rocker stickers. Interesting idea.

Thanks to @Tall Steve for the working link

Constraints for carbon are so bad that GM has to make an arbitrary number of special editions because that's all the carbon they're getting for the entire model year. I know FRP isn't as sexy as carbon, but I, along with many others, would be very happy with FRP functional aero. And it's a lot less expensive.

So they are making special editions based off the design style of their v badge. I think they're missing out. Next year we can have special editions based on the shape of the tires.

"Since our inception, Cadillac has raced our vehicles under a single iconic tire shape"

Last edited:
Constraints for carbon are so bad that GM has to make an arbitrary number of special editions because that's all the carbon they're getting for the entire model year. I know FRP isn't as sexy as carbon, but I, along with many others, would be very happy with FRP functional aero. And it's a lot less expensive.
I don’t know what FRP is but I’d be just fine with non carbon aero as well. I’m just glad I have what I have on my car with CF1 and CF2

I don’t know what FRP is but I’d be just fine with non carbon aero as well. I’m just glad I have what I have on my car with CF1 and CF2
FRP - Fiberglass

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners