Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Buy the 2023 4BW or wait for refresh (2024)

Hard decision. I've read in multiple places that a refresh is coming in 2024 with most upgrades to the interior, namely the infotainment and some new materials. Maybe some minor exterior styling tweaks. What would you do in my position?
I was looking at a 2023, but I heard about the 2024 refresh and I am waiting as well. We bought an AT4X last year with a bigger screen and we are glad we waited for the 2022 refresh on the Sierra.

Attachments

• IMG_6598.jpg
    IMG_6598.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 97
Looking online the 2024 CT4 build sheets are up there. I know it isn't a Blackwing, but the screen seems to be the same size. The only new thing seemed to be a different cabin air filter for lower models. Kind of bummer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230428_191320_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20230428_191320_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 92
starting to think the dude at GM authority just completely makes shit up to get clicks.

Looking online the 2024 CT4 build sheets are up there. I know it isn't a Blackwing, but the screen seems to be the same size. The only new thing seemed to be a different cabin air filter for lower models. Kind of bummer.
Is this "online" in a GM system or on the internet? I'd be interested in one for the ct5. Any chance you can post a link or a screenshot for the ct5?

starting to think the dude at GM authority just completely makes shit up to get clicks.
Starting to think? No, they *definitely* do exactly that and have been for a while. GM Authority is a steaming pile of trash and with the misinformation they post they definitely subtract more from the community than they add to it.

The biggest thing is the switch over to the Google built-in infotainment. What's head scratching is, some of their 2022/2023 Chevy trucks already have this, but not their luxury brand??? I pay the monthly $25 subscription for unlimited hotspot / connected navigation / remote app. Right now, it's only semi-useful. With Google built-in, the maps become Google Maps and the ability to download apps from the Play Store. If Apple Music was able to be downloaded, it would completely negate my need to use CarPlay and would make the monthly subscription very worth it.

That said, I'm glad I picked up my used '22 at the beginning of the year. I don't need a bigger screen, and the current navi powered by MapBox does some cool things and it integrates into the cluster and HUD very nicely.

Yeah, there is no V info on the ordering guide site as of right now.
Yep, but doubt they would only update the Blackwing and not the standard versions that sell more. So I am guessing no update unless the guide was wrong. Placing my order today and maybe I will get lucky with a new screen.

Well the CT4V Blackwing ordering guide went up for the 2024 yesterday. Looks like just an additional wheel option and some new paint colors.

I'm a bit confused by his math. He's advertising $6K off, but it shows $77. That's only $4. Then he shows this $81K-4K=$77-2K=$75K.

More importantly, what's CT4-V Blackwing Purchase Allowance? How and who qualifies for that?

The purchase allowance is being offered in CA too, for month of May. And I’ve seen an additional manufacturer to consumer incententive for $2.5k being offered as well.

I'm a bit confused by his math. He's advertising $6K off, but it shows $77. That's only $4. Then he shows this $81K-4K=$77-2K=$75K.

More importantly, what's CT4-V Blackwing Purchase Allowance? How and who qualifies for that?
It’s an incentive from GM. Anyone qualifies but it’s based on VIN. There are so many unsold BWs that GM is offering a discount on ones that have been sitting the longest.

I was not aware of that. Perhaps you could get a really good deal on a 4BW? Probably couldn't get that purchase approved by the board of directors. 🙄

I was not aware of that. Perhaps you could get a really good deal on a 4BW? Probably couldn't get that purchase approved by the board of directors. 🙄

As the 4BWs pile up I think you could negotiate a decent deal now. 10 months ago I had to work pretty hard to get the dealer to sell me the car at MSRP. Now they start at $3k off MSRP. Interest rates are too high for a lot of folks that need to finance $70k+ vehicles.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back