Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bronze Wheels with Bronze Calipers?

Anyone have a part number for the bronze wheels on their own? My car is coming with the standard wheels and I can't change it at this point, but I am considering buying the bronze wheels to use with summer tires.

Also would love to see a pic with Black Raven and those wheels; think that would really look good w/ the black paint color.

It is always surprising to learn that the $1,500 upgraded bronze wheels actually cost less than the Satin Black and Polished wheels when you compare them from replacement cost perspective. The Black and Satin wheels are about $10 more per wheel. So, technically, you will spend about $2500 for a set of bronze wheels but if you factor in the $1,500 not spent for the upgrade when you order the car and the fact you get a complete 2nd set for summer tires, it is not too bad.

Anyway, here are the part #s for the front and rear 19" bronze wheels from what I can find. Shop around but it looks like $600 or so is the lowest price I have seen.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 8.48.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 8.48.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 8.49.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 8.49.27 PM.png

Anyone ordered Bronze wheels with Bronze Calipers? I have that in my CT5-V build with Shadow Gray Metallic. Wonder if it will blend too much into each other. Thinking of changing to Blue or Red calipers. Pictures below from a CT4-V for reference.

View attachment 4445View attachment 4446
I like it.
Looks integrated and expensive, classy, as befits a luxury sports sedan.
Especially a sleeper like the Blackwing.

It is always surprising to learn that the $1,500 upgraded bronze wheels actually cost less than the Satin Black and Polished wheels when you compare them from replacement cost perspective. The Black and Satin wheels are about $10 more per wheel. So, technically, you will spend about $2500 for a set of bronze wheels but if you factor in the $1,500 not spent for the upgrade when you order the car and the fact you get a complete 2nd set for summer tires, it is not too bad.

Anyway, here are the part #s for the front and rear 19" bronze wheels from what I can find. Shop around but it looks like $600 or so is the lowest price I have seen.

View attachment 14933

View attachment 14934

View attachment 14935
View attachment 14936
where are you finding them this price? lowest i can find is like 614

where are you finding them this price? lowest i can find is like 614

I can't recall, I just Googled at the time. The prices seem to fluctuate all the time anyway, you also have to compare the shipping cost from each so the lowest price on the wheels may not matter as much. Also, don't forget the core charge if you are not sending the old wheels back.

I prefer OEM wheels but you can save a bunch if you look for some aftermarket wheels.

I can't recall, I just Googled at the time. The prices seem to fluctuate all the time anyway, you also have to compare the shipping cost from each so the lowest price on the wheels may not matter as much. Also, don't forget the core charge if you are not sending the old wheels back.

I prefer OEM wheels but you can save a bunch if you look for some aftermarket wheels.
at this point in time it looks like the pricing has swung the other way and now the bronze wheels are about $20 each more vs the graphite. i want a second set of OEM wheels that way i have an extra set of tires always available for track use, especially during multi day events. with the bronze wheels weighing more i was leaning graphite anyways (its what i have on the car now) but also was open to the idea of having both styles and 2 different looks.

you're not gonna save much, if any, if you're looking at a good set of forged aftermarket wheels vs oem.

ordered this and cant wait to see it in person. Thanks for the teaser

Blends in too much. I'd change it. I think for Shadow Metallic, I'd go blue calipers but that means I'd go black interior. Red calipers if I get the white interior due to the red pipings on the seats and get red seat belts too.

Ended up going with red calipers and tech bronze on mine with shadow grey metallic. Interior is black but with red seatbelts.

I have the Bronze on Bronze on my black 4BW... I'd love to swap them out for the blue calipers. That was the ONLY thing I didn't like when I bought the car.

Attachments

• 20221210_185737.jpg
    11.3 MB · Views: 98
Anyone know the part number for the OEM 18” bronze wheels?

Anyone know the part number for the OEM 18” bronze wheels?
Rear: #85155513
Front: #85155512

If you search online you will find them for about $600 each.

at this point in time it looks like the pricing has swung the other way and now the bronze wheels are about $20 each more vs the graphite. i want a second set of OEM wheels that way i have an extra set of tires always available for track use, especially during multi day events. with the bronze wheels weighing more i was leaning graphite anyways (its what i have on the car now) but also was open to the idea of having both styles and 2 different looks.

you're not gonna save much, if any, if you're looking at a good set of forged aftermarket wheels vs oem.
How much heavier is the bronze vs satin?

The 5BW wheels don’t look bronze in this pic. Is that just the perspective or is there a non bronze version of that wheel type?
They look bronze to my eyes.

5BW Wheels
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 3.53.35 PM.png

4BW Wheels
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 3.54.14 PM.png

The 5BW wheels don’t look bronze in this pic. Is that just the perspective or is there a non bronze version of that wheel type?
Brake dust makes them look non-bronze.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners