Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

18" tech bronze RRR Wheel?

zonearc0

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V
Anyone know if its possible to order the CT4-V Blackwing 18" Tech Bronze (RRR) wheels? I have the boring chrome set and I'm curious if its possible to order a set of these bronze wheels from the manufacturer so I can have them swapped to my tires.
I would be curious to know the cost if anyone here works for a dealer.

Anyone know if its possible to order the CT4-V Blackwing 18" Tech Bronze (RRR) wheels? I have the boring chrome set and I'm curious if its possible to order a set of these bronze wheels from the manufacturer so I can have them swapped to my tires.
I would be curious to know the cost if anyone here works for a dealer.
Tech Bronze Wheels for CT4-V Blackwing - Part #s and Price

Rear: #85155513 $965 each
Front: #85155512 $965 each

They are available to order through your Cadillac dealer.

You might want to put the word out for a trade too.

You can get them a bit cheaper via online but they are still very expensive vs. aftermarket. Furthermore, it is interesting how they charge $1,500 for the Bronze wheels but when you look at the prices of the polished, satin and bronze wheels online, they are all the same price. In fact, the upgraded $1,500 Bronze "upgraded" wheel is $10 less than the standard polished and satin wheels. :)

Here are the prices for the rears on the 4BW.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.31.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.31.37 AM.png

Last edited:
Furthermore, it is interesting how they charge $1,500 for the Bronze wheels but when you look at the prices of the polished, satin and bronze wheels online, they are all the same price. In fact, the upgraded $1,500 Bronze "upgraded" wheel is $10 less than the standard polished and satin wheels.

The bronze wheels were originally supposed to be magnesium. That didn't happen for some reason (supply chain?). But GM had stirred up interest, so they got some aluminum wheels that looked the similar.

When GM released the bronze wheels they forgot to change the price in their configurator to reflect the cheaper materials. But people gobbled them up anyway at the inflated price. So GM was like, "OK, then."

That first paragraph is true; the second paragraph is made up. But it's probably exactly what happened.

Now let me tell you the tale of CF1 and CF2 ...

Last edited:
The bronze wheels were originally supposed to be magnesium. That didn't happen for some reason (supply chain?). But GM had stirred up interest, so they got some aluminum wheels that looked the similar.

When GM released the bronze wheels they forgot to change the price in their configurator to reflect the cheaper materials. But people gobbled them up anyway at the inflated price. So GM was like, "OK, then."

That first paragraph is true; the second paragraph is made up. But it's probably exactly what happened.

Now let me tell you the tale of CF1 and CF2 ...
Best explanation I have seen. I ended up getting a set of used Graphite Wheels for winter use, but it would have been smarter and maybe cheaper if I just got the base wheels on the car then ordered bronze as a 2nd set later.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back