Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bronze Wheels with Bronze Calipers?

I love the bronze rims but I would only choose bronze calipers if they matched the exterior color. My preferred spec is orange with bronze bronze. If I can't get that, then radiant red with bronze rims, and red calipers.

The emerald green worked well with the bronze rims and calipers. So it all depends on whether there's enough gold in the color to make it all come together.

I'm tired of black rims.

I love the bronze rims but I would only choose bronze calipers if they matched the exterior color. My preferred spec is orange with bronze bronze. If I can't get that, then radiant red with bronze rims, and red calipers.

The emerald green worked well with the bronze rims and calipers. So it all depends on whether there's enough gold in the color to make it all come together.

I'm tired of black rims.
That was the exact spec my dealer had on the lot when I was buying my car but I just couldn’t get myself to like it. I actually wanted the orange color car but couldn’t get past the bronze wheels and calipers plus the extra cost for them if I wanted to change them out.

Styling is all subjective of course but IMO the bronze wheels look good on Rift, Argent Silver and Black. I find the Blaze Orange color really needs the contrasting satin black wheels with grey calipers. In person the orange and bronze/gold didn’t contrast enough or something. It just didn’t look right to my eyes.

That was the exact spec my dealer had on the lot when I was buying my car but I just couldn’t get myself to like it. I actually wanted the orange color car but couldn’t get past the bronze wheels and calipers plus the extra cost for them if I wanted to change them out.

Styling is all subjective of course but IMO the bronze wheels look good on Rift, Argent Silver and Black. I find the Blaze Orange color really needs the contrasting satin black wheels with grey calipers. In person the orange and bronze/gold didn’t contrast enough or something. It just didn’t look right to my eyes.

Which to your point is highly subjective. I saw the orange, Bronze, Bronze combo last year in person and I was in love.

Nice on the 3. Have had 3 of them. Currently a white M3P with black rims - maybe that's why I'm tired of black rims.

Anyone have a part number for the bronze wheels on their own? My car is coming with the standard wheels and I can't change it at this point, but I am considering buying the bronze wheels to use with summer tires.

Also would love to see a pic with Black Raven and those wheels; think that would really look good w/ the black paint color.

Attachments

• 9B6A821D-6442-4B04-986C-63DED5EC9065.jpeg
    9B6A821D-6442-4B04-986C-63DED5EC9065.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 80

Attachments

• AF5B2A30-DDC0-4C93-B8A9-36D8790EDFC1.jpeg
    AF5B2A30-DDC0-4C93-B8A9-36D8790EDFC1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
Which to your point is highly subjective. I saw the orange, Bronze, Bronze combo last year in person and I was in love.

Nice on the 3. Have had 3 of them. Currently a white M3P with black rims - maybe that's why I'm tired of black rims.
I hear you. My last few cars had black wheels so I am getting tired of them as well. I have the base wheels now on black raven, it looks ok but not my favorite. I think prefer more of a gun metal the most, so you can at least see the wheel and tire separation. I am still looking for some aftermarket wheels that I might like but it looks like slim pickings for the Blackwings.

Here is my solution - bronze for the summer, black for the winter. Best of both worlds :).

20220713_093747.jpg

20221030_092735.jpg

Got them slightly used locally.

I think prefer more of a gun metal the most

I think the standard non-Blackwing CT4-V wheels with the Pearl Nickel finish would look better with Rift or White than any of the Blackwing wheels.

I put some Enkeis with a similar matte silver finish on my previous white WRX STI, and the combo just worked for me.

I think the standard non-Blackwing CT4-V wheels with the Pearl Nickel finish would look better with Rift or White than any of the Blackwing wheels.

I put some Enkeis with a similar matte silver finish on my previous white WRX STI, and the combo just worked for me.
Yes, I think the Tech Bronze wheel style/pattern in Nickel would look good. We just don’t get many choices on the Blackwings. Hoping the aftermarket improves.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back