Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Track Edition debuting this weekend???

I think based on color, those are the Magnesium wheels. That's about as far as my expectations went lol.

Last edited:
I think based on color, those are the Magnesium wheels. That's about as far as my expectations went lol.
Which car? The ones on the blue look like the bronze package... but based on this article, the bronze wheels were the mag wheels?

Edit: not on topic but can anyone with the bronze option confirm if they have a blackwing logo in them? Just noticed the ones in the build and price tool show a blackwing logo

Which car? The ones on the blue look like the bronze package... but based on this article, the bronze wheels were the mag wheels?

Edit: not on topic but can anyone with the bronze option confirm if they have a blackwing logo in them? Just noticed the ones in the build and price tool show a blackwing logo
I'm going by the closeup of the wheel with the blue caliper. Color looks a bit closer to the early magnesium wheel shots where they showed the Mg stamping.

I'm going by the closeup of the wheel with the blue caliper. Color looks a bit closer to the early magnesium wheel shots where they showed the Mg stamping.
gotcha. maybe, looks like the same design at the bronze just a lighter color. I think I'd want more HP first opposed to lighter wheels they'll charge an arm and a leg for lol but maybe that's just me

Magnesium wheels, how long do those (OPTIONS LOL) take to come thru? It's a marathon and not a sprint now or days. Cool idea.

There will be a Watkins Glen Edition (im guessing that blue (notice the dark blue mirror caps) will be exclusive to that version; also there's the tie-in to the blue guardrails that are a WGI signature). Sebring (suspect that frost=Sebring - there's one shot in the original video that shows a track map of Sebring on a frost car) and Road Atlanta (id bet white=RA) versions coming too. the white one has red mirror caps, can't tell what mirror caps go with the frost. That shot that shows the three cars side by side, suspect those colors/combos are exclusive to these three editions.

Stickers.

Last edited:
So disappointed if it’s just paint and stickers.
We do have the possibility of 2 piece rotors and magnesium wheels as well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Made me go out to the garage. 😂 In fact we do. I was just going by what @Sphinx had reported.

Oops. Sorry guys. I think I saw a picture of the rear rotors - are the rears two piece or one piece?

So, I guess it is just stickers and possibly mag rims. This is so meh.

Oops. Sorry guys. I think I saw a picture of the rear rotors - are the rears two piece or one piece?

So, I guess it is just stickers and possibly mag rims. This is so meh.
All that 'meh' will cost $20K probably lol fun times

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners