Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing on Jason Cammisa ICONS

raptor5244

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - 46-381
I am sure many have already seen this one but it is so good it deserves its own post. If you haven't seen it yet you are in for a real treat. Hagarty and Jason Cammisa are making some unbelievable content these days.

Best car content on YouTube right now. His recent one on the Braptor was a work of cinematography art. Also his drag race videos put others to shame.
Agreed, incredible stuff.

I miss the days when Motor Trend was spinning up Motor Trend+ and had Cammisa and Liberman doing Head to Head. That was some of the best automotive stuff I have ever seen. Agree that his ICONS show is top notch.

Best car content on YouTube right now. His recent one on the Braptor was a work of cinematography art. Also his drag race videos put others to shame.
Agreed. If you like Cammisa you should listen to his Carmudgeon podcast, it is excellent. He and his co-host Derek often have nice things to say about the Blackwings, with Derek being particularly smitten with the 4BW.

I am sure many have already seen this one but it is so good it deserves its own post. If you haven't seen it yet you are in for a real treat. Hagarty and Jason Cammisa are making some unbelievable content these days.

This is indeed awesome, thanks for sharing @raptor5244. I suggest you also post in the 'Media Dumps' thread.

WOW! Perfect summation all around! Love watching his stuff...
Just wish there were more hours in the day to do so.
this-guy-gets-it-nick-offerman.gif

I used to like Cammisa more before he got so dramatic. :confused:

When I first saw this video beginning of the year, he pretty much surmised why I wanted a blackwing over a M5 or ever going electric car. Yes, theyre faster cars but its not always about being fast...

When I first saw this video beginning of the year, he pretty much surmised why I wanted a blackwing over a M5 or ever going electric car. Yes, theyre faster cars but its not always about being fast...

I have learned this as well through experience. I actually find a Miata more fun to drive than most of these high horsepower. However, if you can only have one car the Blackwings check a lot of boxes. Four door practicality and comfort, manual transmission, magnetic ride suspension, drive modes to change the personality of the car, great handling, excellent power, etc.

I have learned this as well through experience. I actually find a Miata more fun to drive than most of these high horsepower. However, if you can only have one car the Blackwings check a lot of boxes. Four door practicality and comfort, manual transmission, magnetic ride suspension, drive modes to change the personality of the car, great handling, excellent power, etc.
Im coming from S14s, Miatas, C6Zs, I definitely get all that. This 5BW definitely handles like it doesnt weight 4200 lbs. Plus I can haul my kids in it. Been pretty much driving it as a near DD since I havent touched my E46 wagon beater in months, this thing is just that much fun and comfortable to drive in my near 50 miles commute round trip.

Im coming from S14s, Miatas, C6Zs, I definitely get all that. This 5BW definitely handles like it doesnt weight 4200 lbs. Plus I can haul my kids in it. Been pretty much driving it as a near DD since I havent touched my E46 wagon beater in months, this thing is just that much fun and comfortable to drive in my near 50 miles commute round trip.

Indeed. The 5BW pretty much fixes all the things I didn't like so much about my ZL1, it is just out of my price range. I am quite happy with the 4BW. It lacks the engine character of the V8 but I really like smaller feel and lighter steering. The Tremec is a joy to row and the clutch is light. The seating position and visibility are great and this twin turbo pulls plenty hard for the roads I travel.

Indeed. The 5BW pretty much fixes all the things I didn't like so much about my ZL1, it is just out of my price range. I am quite happy with the 4BW. It lacks the engine character of the V8 but I really like smaller feel and lighter steering. The Tremec is a joy to row and the clutch is light. The seating position and visibility are great and this twin turbo pulls plenty hard for the roads I travel.
Just need another 100-150 whp and I would have kept my 4BW. But then again, my kids werent happy with the smaller back seat... 😅
D7F327A2-7B08-46A6-BA46-FB260C7EFEB4.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners