Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

B pillar area rattle

G.Newt

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4-V Blackwing 6MT
Anyone else have a rattle coming from the B-pillar area or left driver side area? I hear it right my left ear and it's constant and annoying. I've unscrewed the top bolt in the B pillar and put a bunch of foam everywhere inside and still hear it. Sounds like plastic rattling really fast. Not a metal sound.

Anyone else have a rattle coming from the B-pillar area or left driver side area? I hear it right my left ear and it's constant and annoying. I've unscrewed the top bolt in the B pillar and put a bunch of foam everywhere inside and still hear it. Sounds like plastic rattling really fast. Not a metal sound.
It's the cheap arse buckle for the seatbelts. Why they so cheap? Well they took the weight out of the ones from the other cars and trucks that simple! They are annoying with the rattle....

It's the cheap arse buckle for the seatbelts. Why they so cheap? Well they took the weight out of the ones from the other cars and trucks that simple! They are annoying with the rattle....
Anything you did to remedy it? I've taken the B-pillar apart several times to no avail. The one time I did stop the rattling, the seat belt couldn't retract. I can't win lol.

Anything you did to remedy it? I've taken the B-pillar apart several times to no avail. The one time I did stop the rattling, the seat belt couldn't retract. I can't win lol.
No remedy other than making sure they are dangling correctly between seat and pillar. You gotta pull over and mess with it etc.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back