Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Attention: Cadillac Dealers

Just a general FYI for Cadillac dealers browsing these forums and registering here to sell their in-stock Blackwings here: this is not a free-for-all.

Contrary to what most people think, the Internet is not free. Someone has to pay for it....pay for the hardware, software, servers and electricity. Since I own and operate this website, on my server - I'm that person. I pay the monthly server hosting fee out of my pocket.

Since a lot of Cadillac dealers are getting at least MSRP OR MORE to pad your pockets, you can then afford to pad my pockets if you want to advertise your inventory here.

If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Dealer here - feel free to reach out to me via this site's contact form for pricing.

But do not think you can register here and just start posting your inventory or private messaging our members for free. This isn't Facebook...

Guys I don't know Dustin but seems above board as well as Sewell. There is a dealer in Florida that is playing games on gouging people on the BW'S. They are taking back BW'S on trade with 200 miles or less and charging almost 40K above msrp. This is their way around to charge people above MSRP. I would like to here all of you GOATS feedback!! THOSE BASTARDS!!!

Sure is a lot of negativity here. Rob, I think you have a great site and thank you for hosting it.

I wonder, has anyone in this thread, or generally speaking, ever emailed you to offer to help support with a donation? Have you ever asked? What if every member gave $5 or $10 or $20 to help?

I understand your point is not asking us members for money. We all know the dealer who recently posted is Sewell. I learned about Sewell from the infamous Tall Steve, who even liked the for sale posts. My impression of Dustin posting was literally to help members on this website, not help himself. He is an enthusiast like us, and he is offering cars - at MSRP by the way - to all the other folks here who cant't get one elsewhere. Does anyone think they can't sell these cars by working down their own list?

I see your point about you partnering with dealers; seems likes a win win. But everyone else piling on a guy trying to help the community, I do not get that.
In-Famous

I expect 2023 MSRP to get a significant bump. The DM here says the car is valued at 150k via finance companies.

I agree with Rob. I have found that a lot of the dealers don’t really try to help out of state buyers anyways because they wont. Bunch of BS.

I agree with Rob. I have found that a lot of the dealers don’t really try to help out of state buyers anyways because they wont. Bunch of BS.
Sure and if they do they will Significantly add the ADM to keep the vehicles to local customers.

Honestly who cares. They can do whatever they want. Selling to out of state buyers is way more complicated than a local sale, so I can see why they'd try to keep it local and I don't blame them. As long as the dealer doesn't tell you MSRP and then pull the rug out from underneath you once the car arrives or something, just move on to the next dealer. Plenty of bullshitters and bastards in the world. You'll have a heart attack if you get pissed at every one of them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back