Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Attention: Cadillac Chief Logistic Engineer

Attention: Cadillac Chief Logistic Engineer​

I'm available for consulting at an insultingly high rate. Call me.

The guy that delivered my car said about 20 trucks left the same time he did and should be delivering car everywhere...
Makes sense. I was able to find about 15 trucks that had at least 1 and as many as 6 Blackwings on them. All being taken directly to dealers in every corner of the country. But there were 4 trucks that had mostly Camaros but some Blackwings that went to the grave yards.

1FB4D76B-8DC1-4B68-A89B-7B6AB7605D80.jpg

To help you guys feel better. 4 years ago I bought my 17 Camry. About a month after, this happened 🤦‍♂️ Apparently ran over something in the road that caused about a 3 inch tear in I the fuel tank. Oh, and my 94 Cherokee that I only ever had 1 problem with, decided to over heat 1/2 mile from my house as I was driving to meet the tow trucker driver for drop off 😑

View attachment 4012
To help you guys feel better. 4 years ago I bought my 17 Camry. About a month after, this happened 🤦‍♂️ Apparently ran over something in the road that caused about a 3 inch tear in I the fuel tank. Oh, and my 94 Cherokee that I only ever had 1 problem with, decided to over heat 1/2 mile from my house as I was driving to meet the tow trucker driver for drop off 😑
when it rains, it pours huh?

Makes sense. I was able to find about 15 trucks that had at least 1 and as many as 6 Blackwings on them. All being taken directly to dealers in every corner of the country. But there were 4 trucks that had mostly Camaros but some Blackwings that went to the grave yards.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

when it rains, it pours huh?
That’s how I felt. And the irony that I bought the Camry so I could work on the jeep if/when it broke, then fixed the Camry and never fixed the jeep.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back