Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

April 2021 Car and Driver

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Here is the front cover of April 2021 Car and Driver. It doesn't look the the article is published on their website as of this posting, but I did get a digital copy of the issue through Zinio. No real new info in the article except for some tid bits about wind tunnel testing and aerodynamics that I had not seen before. Some some "newish" photos of exteriors and interiors from different angles, but only exterior colors shown are the CT4 in wave metallic and the CT5 in infrared tintcoat.

1616508759972.png

For those with an iOS device, you can read it for free on apple news

For those with an iOS device, you can read it for free on apple news

thanks for pointing that out.

I'm a subscriber and lately, we're the last to see these things. :hb

I know, I’m still waiting for mine too. I need to show the cover to my wife, she thinks I’m “overhyping” the BW lol.
my wife is sick of hearing about the car LMAO...her fault, she OK'ed the purchase.

My wife is pretty psyched about it but that's because it will be daily driver. Inevitably I will manage to get her to a track day. She barely drives my Trans Am on the roads, let alone hitting the track with it. But that's because visibility in the TA is horrible for her. Low seating position with no height adjustment and she's only 5 feet tall. So the 18-way adjustable in the BW will do wonders for her. So she will be going to Nevada with me, though I will have to pay for track time for a second person. :cautious:

My wife is pretty psyched about it but that's because it will be daily driver. Inevitably I will manage to get her to a track day. She barely drives my Trans Am on the roads, let alone hitting the track with it. But that's because visibility in the TA is horrible for her. Low seating position with no height adjustment and she's only 5 feet tall. So the 18-way adjustable in the BW will do wonders for her. So she will be going to Nevada with me, though I will have to pay for track time for a second person. :cautious:
thats pretty much what @CT4-V Blackwing is doing as well. The trip will be exciting for both of you for sure.

thats pretty much what @CT4-V Blackwing is doing as well. The trip will be exciting for both of you for sure.
It’ll be interesting to see if she pulls the trigger to participate or not. She’ll be coming along for the trip though even if she decides not to.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back