Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Apex Group Buy

Ok finally have good pics of the stance after installing the 8mm spacer in the front. A 12mm offset on the 19x10 would be PERFECT, but of course Apex didn't have that for GM fitments. I am going go with wider tires eventually also. Thinking 285 in the front and 315 in the rear for the square look, but it looks really good now. Let me know what yall think!

Front 19x10 ET 20 (8mm spacer with extended studs.)
Rear 19x11.5 ET 48
Those look awesome! Ended up passing on the group buy because due to work I may not see track time this year….went to mount my stock PS4s for summer and they’re already starting to cord at 6k miles 🤦‍♂️ may bite the bullet on these apex and try to fit a wider front/rear like you mentioned since oem rears are on back order till late June. I really want to run a set of Conti ECFs but 295/30 fronts seem too wide and small in diameter Vs stock and I’m not willing to go down to a 265/35.

Those look awesome! Ended up passing on the group buy because due to work I may not see track time this year….went to mount my stock PS4s for summer and they’re already starting to cord at 6k miles 🤦‍♂️ may bite the bullet on these apex and try to fit a wider front/rear like you mentioned since oem rears are on back order till late June. I really want to run a set of Conti ECFs but 295/30 fronts seem too wide and small in diameter Vs stock and I’m not willing to go down to a 265/35.
I think you could easily fit 295s up front. Especially with the right offset to push the front out some. I don't know if it will hurt the track times due to shifting the track of the car, but it can be done.

Side note for any one wondering the weight of the stock CT5 V Blackwing rims.

Stock:
Fronts: 19x10 ET 20 28.8 lbs
Rears: 19x11 ET 50 28.2 lbs

The rear being lighter surprised me. I think the 50 offset shaved more off the hub VS the 20 offset and that is where the lower weight came from. For anyone wondering how much the APEX rims saved per corner it is around 6-8 lbs per corner.

Apex
Fronts: 19x10 ET 20 20.4 lbs (Apex estimate ~19.1 lbs)
Rears: 19x11.5 ET 48 21.9 lbs (Apex estimate ~20.1 lbs)

These were all taken on a crappy bathroom scale, but the weights were close to what APEX estimated so I guess it is close within a lb or 2.

Thinking these in black for my Argent silver bw...did anyone do them in black in either 19 or 20?

I know this is an older thread but now that we're actually supporting vendors, I wanted to hop in and thank everyone for the discussion and feedback. I made numerous notes from all of your comments which will be helpful for us moving forward as we explore more with the Blackwing models.

@JoeLuck thank you for your purchase and I do remember speaking with you! Glad everything turned out well and it sure looks incredible on there. Mind if we feature those photos on the website?

To briefly address some of the comments about spacers and centering rings being needed, these are Blackwing-compatible fitments and thus may need a small spacer here or there, and rings should be used in some applications. Centering rings pose no safety concern, and are as easy as taking the wheel on/off so there are no extra hoops to jump through when using them. Frankly most wheels on the market are not hubcentric, it's an extra step we take to ensure load is being supported in the proper areas and installation is a breeze. Heck, factory GM wheels aren't even hubcentric, they are lugcentric (confirmed by GM performance engineer).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back